<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The Greens

6.29.2011

The Greens

The flowers in California are BEE-A-U-TIFUL! The plush plant life here makes me happy. Definitely beats the poop brown Arizona scenery.

These beauties live right outside by our patio...

Sequined tee: LOFT. Boyfriend jean: LOFT. Belt: LOFT. Sandals: Spain. Ring: LOFT.

...and they happen to make a picture-perfect outfit backdrop!

Lately, I have been wearing laid back pieces. Cotton and boyfriend jeans are my best friend for the summer. Adding the perfect accessories and buying tees with details makes for a simple, easy-to-wear outfit.

I am always curious about other blogger's husbands and boyfriends, and I love when they post pictures! So here is my cutie pie on his 26th birthday! He's about to set the place ablaze with all that fire!


And he is a stylish, young chap. Would I have married anything less? Definitely not.

Sperry Topsiders: Nordstrom Rack
Love him 

Make it a wonderful day, little lovers!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Andrea V. said...

Hi!! Thanks for visiting my blog! No, i'm not a makeup artist (I wish I was!) I just love experimenting with it. I'm trying to practice as much as I can tho. I love your blog! I'm returning the favor and following you too :)

xo//Andrea Marie
http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

 
At June 29, 2011 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Claudia Paola said...

I love the color of your blouse- it's really flattering on your complexion. And your hubby is so cute! x

 
At June 29, 2011 at 3:14 PM , Blogger What Sadie Did said...

Ahhh how cute!! Nice to 'meet' your hubby :) Hope he had a great bday - and your scenery DOES look fabulous!!

Sadie x

~ Giveaway on my blog! http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/2011/06/very-first-giveaway.html ~

 
At June 30, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!wow!! lovely outfit:)
nice blog!! i follow you now!
Would you come in my blog and follow me?i'd be very happy!
XOXO
http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home