<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Good Looking Celebrity Duos

6.21.2011

Good Looking Celebrity Duos

Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake's new flick, Bad Teacher, looks absolutely hilarious. Not to mention that the exes are reuniting! I will always love the Cam & Justin dating days, just along with Brad & Jennifer and Ryan & Rachel. I hate it when great couples split!

Anyway, enough of me crying and complaining.

Here are some pictures that I LOVE from the movie premiere in New York of the two.

Image from Instyle.com

Aren't they such wonderful eye candy together?

I don't necessarily love the sheer Chanel mini Cameron is sporting, but I am obsessed with her hair! The color, length, and wave are perfect!

Here is another adorable should-be couple I spotted while perusing on Instyle...



Elijah Wood and Zooey Deschanel! Aren't they adorable together!? I know, I know, she is married to the lead singer for Deathcab, but it doesn't change the fact that these two look good together. Also, I am fawning over her little white number and his manly chic look.

I just want to shout out HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my amazing husband! Love you, Matt!

Have a fabulous Tuesday, loves!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 21, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Nav said...

oh the last couple pic is such eye candy!

xo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

 
At June 22, 2011 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

Love both of them. I wish Cameron and Justin would get back together. They are so cute and have the same humor. Great post. :)

I would love for you to stop by to check out my new trend report and outfit post. xoxo
http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

 
At June 27, 2011 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

love zooey she is amazing and her and elijah look great here both awesome outfits! happy birthday to your husband!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home