<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Tee.G.I.F.

4.01.2011

Tee.G.I.F.

It's Friday! Woo hoo!

That also means it's the fifth and final way of how to wear your plain white tee.

We're going ultra casual today in celebration of the weekend.

A basic tee looks oh-so-cute with sweats, layered as a swimsuit cover, or over a cute pair of PJ's!


 Who says you can't sleep in style!?
Floral PJ's + white tee = sleeping beauty
 I must have a pink pair of sweats to lounge around in with my white tee!

I could totally channel a retro vibe in this tubular swimsuit. Plus, my white tee would be a perfect cover up!


Look how cute Hayden Panettiere looks in her white tunic coverup...

Image from Google

Now here is a little video in celebration of white tees :)

I hope you found ways to reinvent your wardrobe with your basic white tee! I sure had fun putting together ideas and finding places to buy cute pieces!


Tomorrow I am posting my first giveaway! Be sure to tune in tomorrow!

Have a WONDERFUL Friday, little lovers!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 1, 2011 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Morgan and Lua said...

I just purchased a new plain white tshirt. It come with me everywhere now. It's so easy to throw on and just be casual. Great ideas here!


Have an amazing weekend!!
www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

 
At April 1, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

so comfortable with pjs!


http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At April 2, 2011 at 12:49 AM , Blogger Roxy Heart said...

I love pjs!
Thanks for following me I am now following you.
http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home