<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

1.13.2015

A Random Thing Or Two-sday





Cream Fringe Cardigan (similar)
Embroidered Top (similar)
LOFT Skinny Ankle Zip Jeans
Gorjana Twist Cuff via Rocksbox c/o
Sam Edelman 'Petty' Booties (similar)

1. I've been really into delicate jewelry lately. I think that's the buzzword going around for simple accessories, right? It is just practical as a mom to throw on an easy cuff or small necklace. This twisted cuff I am wearing is a Gorjana piece. I've always wanted Gorjana stuff, but felt like it was little pricey to invest in without knowing how I would like it. Then Rocksbox contacted me and my dreams came true! They are a monthly jewelry box subscription where they send you three pieces based on what you like. And they are high-quality brands. You keep the jewelry as long as you want, and then when you are ready for something new you send it back and wait for your next package! I like getting packages in the mail. Snail mail is fun, and right now they are offering a free first month for all of you awesome people if you would like to try it out! Free jewelry? Heck yeah! Just use code "abbeyxoxo1" at checkout. (*Update: that code isn't working properly right now, and I am working on having them send me the correct one ASAP! Sorry for the issue! Hang tight and I will update it once it is fixed!)

2. Fact: The butterflies you feel in your stomach when you see someone you love or lust after is caused by the release of adrenaline, which is a stress response (source). I live for those butterflies. Wait a minute—does this mean I could potentially be an adrenaline junky? Looks like I need to go skydiving.

3. You guuuuyyys, I STILL haven't finished the season premiere of The Bachelor yet! What is wrong with me?! I blame it on the new year making me all productive and using my time to sleep and read books instead of watching television. I really do miss my TV time. That's it, I'm going to watch it, RIGHT NOW. And then I will probably tweet all of my feelings about it.

4. Wes has had a small cold for the past few days, and I seem to obsessively check his temperature whenever he is sick. I know this because I wasn't feeling well after a visit from Aunt Flo and was lying in bed. Luke walked into the room and said, "Mommy, you sick? I check yo tempatcher. Open yo mouf!" It was so sweet to see him check and make sure I was okay, even if he was checking my throat for a temperature. Turns out I was okay because he said, "Nope! No feva!" And then I told him that if I did end up with one, that the only prescription is more cowbell.

5. Would you rather be able to go forward in time on three different occasions in your life, or go back in time once?

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At January 13, 2015 at 5:21 AM , Blogger Good Life Blog said...

Hahaha. Love your response to the temp!

 
At January 13, 2015 at 5:54 AM , Blogger The Style Storm said...

I love this look! That cardigan is gorgeous!
The Style Storm
<3, Christina

 
At January 13, 2015 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

gorgeous photos!! you look so pretty!

www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

 
At January 13, 2015 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Colleen Sullivan said...

I would absolutely go back in time. I don't think it would be good for me to know what happens in my future, because I might try to change it or may not enjoy the now if I were thinking about what was going to happen... If I could go back I'd spend time with my dad who passed away four yrs ago!

 
At January 13, 2015 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the cream fringe cardigan... But I'm not sure it would look good on me I'm kind of tiny ;) but it looks great on you. And the background is great, it looks romantic!

Anne-Laure
Bijouxoubijou.com

 
At January 13, 2015 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Just Another Shopaholic said...

You look so pretty!!

 
At January 14, 2015 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

it says the code isn't recognized for rocksbox! :(

 
At January 14, 2015 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's the only answer! :)

 
At January 14, 2015 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Christina! xo

 
At January 14, 2015 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Rhiannon! xo

 
At January 14, 2015 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I agree. I would totally want to change the future too. It's the control freak in me. And I am so sorry about your dad's passing. That would be a wonderful way to spend the time in the past! :)

 
At January 14, 2015 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Anne! This fringe cardigan is definitely a favorite :)

 
At January 14, 2015 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Saci! xo

 
At January 14, 2015 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are so sweet! Thank you :)

 
At January 14, 2015 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I emailed them and they fixed everything! Your profile should be up and working now :) Let me know if you have any other questions! xo

 
At January 15, 2015 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks so much!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home