<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Welcome To Book Club!

1.08.2015

Welcome To Book Club!



One of my goals this year is to read more books, so I thought I'd throw the idea out there for an online book club. Looks like a lot of you were in the same boat as me and liked the idea, so here we are! Welcome to ze book club! (Should we give it a name? It needs to be something really shnazzy and fancy, so leave your ideas in the comments if you have a good one.)

I am wasting no time and would like to let you know what the first book club pick is for January! Drum roll, please...

One Plus One by Jojo Moyes! I have never read anything by Jojo Moyes, but all the reviews on her books say only good things, and this book has sparkling reviews. It's supposed to be funny, relatable and it's a love story! The perfect first book and a good one to discuss in February, right? We will be discussing it on Wednesday, February 4th. I would like to discuss each book on the first Wednesday of each month. Sound good? Also, I will announce the book for February in a couple of weeks so you can get a head start on that since it is a shorter month.

K, I'm excited about this. Thanks for your willingness to discuss the books I've been aching to read so I don't have to have a conversation with myself, or talk at Matt while he is trying to go to sleep. We all thank you for your participation! ;)

Happy reading!

(P.S. That pillow peeking out from behind me is from the wonderful Just Dawnelle shop and I highly recommend her throw pillows if you are looking to brighten up your bed or couch! She also makes serape scarves, which are equally as fabulous.)
Image Map

Labels:

7 Comments:

At January 8, 2015 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

what a great idea!

www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

 
At January 8, 2015 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great! I'm in!

 
At January 8, 2015 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So pumped you started this!! I've read awesome reviews on this book so woot woot for a good first pick! Fist bumps and red dancy ladies to you girlfriend!
xo

 
At January 11, 2015 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I hope you join!

 
At January 11, 2015 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! Welcome, welcome!

 
At January 11, 2015 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yahoo! I am glad you like the first pick! I already finished, and am so excited to discuss! :) xo

 
At January 13, 2015 at 12:49 AM , Blogger Leila said...

I just stumbled upon you blog and read this post. I'd like to be in too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home