<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

6.10.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday






Wifey Tee: c/o ILY Couture
Necklace: c/o ILY Couture
Pants: similar
Shoes: similar
Hat: similar
Bracelet: similar

1. This look right here is what I call the ultimate date outfit, especially in light of Father's Day coming up. Just in case anyone is mistaken about our relationship, my tee should ward off any assuming females. I mean, a guy with modeling skills as demonstrated below is practically a walking aphrodisiac, and those hips do not lie. Sorry ladies, he's aaaaallll mine.

2. Fact: In Switzerland, it is illegal to own only one guinea pig because they are prone to loneliness. They even have guinea pig rental companies to keep their furry buddies happy.

3. I truly have the worst ADD (ADHD? Is ADD even a thing anymore?). It took me a whole 20 minutes to even click the button to create this post because I ended up catching up on other people's posts in my Blogger feed. Before I knew it, I was sifting through my shopping cart at some random store but decided against rash online shopping at night. Note to self: never shop online at night. It is done in a somewhat hazy and mostly impulsive wave of delirium, and never quite makes sense in the morning (And I don't even drink! Could you imagine what that shopping experience would look like with a couple glasses of wine? One word: YIKES.)

4. Last night I was holding Wes up so he could stand next to Luke. He had the biggest grin on his face just staring at his big brother, and then Luke came up to him and Wes wrapped his arms around Luke. I don't know if little babies can give intentional hugs like that, but I swear on everything that he meant every squeeze of that hug. You should've seen it. They were both squealing and giggling with so much joy. Those are the moments that make me out of my mind happy. I love our little family so much.

5. Would you rather lose your ability to speak or both of your hands for the duration of one month?



(These impressions are going to be a regular appearance in the weekly ARTOT roundups from now on. Heck, maybe we should even get him his own fashion blogger satire blog. I definitely think there is a hole in the market for one, right?)

Labels: , ,

28 Comments:

At June 10, 2014 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Catherine Short said...

Those pants are amazing!

 
At June 10, 2014 at 7:18 AM , Blogger dicope said...

love the potos !

 
At June 10, 2014 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Erin @ Love, the Campbells said...

Your outfit is so cute and your husband, my is he ever good at that! Haha...
I always get sidetracked with reading blogs when I'm supposed to be writing a post too. And take it from me, late night online shopping is nevr a good idea after a few. Unless you don't like your marriage ;)

 
At June 10, 2014 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

I really like that shirt! It would be cute with my pants that are similar to those ones! Also, I love Matt's impressions hahaha!

 
At June 10, 2014 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Katie said...

get that man his own blog! i'd follow! and that fact about the guinea pigs is hilarious!

 
At June 10, 2014 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Dearest Lou said...

You look so darling, love how you styled that tshirt. Also your husband is hilarious!!

 
At June 10, 2014 at 11:28 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look so gorgeous. And what a cute top!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At June 10, 2014 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look so gorgeous! love the hat and those shoes.

http://modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com/2014/06/through-lens.html

 
At June 10, 2014 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So I would defiantly be a reader of that fashion blog...mostly for the pictures that he would post!

Mamaplusmini.blogspot.com

 
At June 10, 2014 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Anne Hill said...

love love love this outfit!

 
At June 10, 2014 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Bridget said...

looking good my friend!!!

(also. that blanket maaay be finding its way back to the house so you just might see it after all.)

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Catherina! xo

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much!

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Natural talent right there! Haha, well luckily for Matt I kinda sorta love him and try to keep my shopping at bay ;)

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You need this shirt, duh! I finally found some awesome pajama pants! ;) Hooray!

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The more I think about it, the more I think he needs one! :)

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, sweet friend! xo

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Shannon. It's going to be on rotation every other day from now on :)

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Rhiannon!

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wouldn't it be a terrific read? We'll see what we can do... ;)

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously PLEAAASSE send me that blanket. I have a really good feeling about it's future, and it will get plenty of lovin' from all the people. #isleptwiththehunts

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Anne! xo

 
At June 11, 2014 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Ann B said...

Love this outfit!! Those pants are fantastic! I've been eyeing that shirt for quite some time now, just can't get over that price tag...

 
At June 11, 2014 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Lesleigh // pearls on a string said...

Love that hat! And your hubby's pose once again. I do think there is a hole in the market for a fashion blog satire, I think you should start one!

Lesleigh
http://www.pearlsonastring.com

 
At June 11, 2014 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Luke Bentley said...

My husband & his best friend started a fashion blogger satire blog! It's hilarious, if very low-tech ;) Check it out here: http://fashionfishingfreedom.blogspot.com/

 
At June 16, 2014 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Ann! :) xo

 
At June 16, 2014 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Lesleigh! I'll run it by him and see how he feels about heading up his own blog ;)

 
At June 16, 2014 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I just checked it out. That is hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home