<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : It's Time For A Reader Survey

3.24.2014

It's Time For A Reader Survey





photo found here

Hi, guys. The time has come. The time for a reader survey, that is. You see, I'm at a point in my blogging where I need some help from all of you terrific people that make up the awesome community of readers at Along Abbey Road. I've been battling an inner struggle, which looks a little something like this...

"Do I post a survey and start creating content based on what my readers want? Or do I keep writing about whatever the crap I want because this is my space (remember MySpace? Yikes!) on the internet and so be it if everyone hates it?"

Well, turns out I do care what you want to hear and read because I LOVE YOU. I want to bring you the ultimate reading experience based on your interests from the categories I've been writing about for the past few years; the stuff that makes you want to continue coming back for more and share it with every single person you know! It will also help me target better sponsors and giveaways that are relevant to your needs and wants. I am pretty busy being a mom to two small children if you haven't noticed, and it would help to get some guidance to create a posting schedule of some sort as well.

I think after blogging for three years, it's time to put my big girl pants on and give this space something more. It's time for Along Abbey Road to spread its wings and fly, don't you think? Everyone has a story to tell, and I think mine is a good one.

So, would you do me the honors of taking a minute of your time to fill out the survey below? It's only nine questions and I pinky promise it will only take you one minute, or 30 seconds even! The survey is totally anonymous and the information collected is for my eyes only. I really appreciate, friends! Thanks again for all of your love and support! xo

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 24, 2014 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

I did it! YOU'RE WELCOME. Haha!

 
At March 24, 2014 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I take this as a symbol of your love for me, Sierra! ;)

 
At March 25, 2014 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Done!
xo, Sarah @movingeastonwest

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home