<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Safari Park

4.25.2013

Safari Park

(What I'm wearing) Shirt: LOFT. Denim: LOFT. Hat: Boutique (similar). Lipstick: NYX Pure Red.

One of the perks of living in the San Diego area is all of the parks, including the famous zoo and safari park! Our friends, Sean and Caroline, treated us to a day with their free guest tickets so our boys could play together and explore all the creatures that this splendorous earth has to offer.

I am fairly certain the petting zoo goats were the biggest hit. And are goats always that fat? These guys were monsters. And so tame. For something with horns that could ram you at any moment's notice, they were quite docile and up for all the ear pulling. There was hugging too, of course. Luke spent most of his time tugging then hugging, tugging then hugging.

And there were elephants! Oh, how I love elephants. They are simply the most adorable animals. I wish I could have a pet elephant. I would paint it like they do in India and ride it everywhere. Also, meerkats. They aren't pictured, but they are like the kittens of the safari. They are just so yittle and cuddly looking! Too bad they bite and would probably make a not so great pet.

If you are down this way, make sure you take a trip to the San Diego Zoo or Safari Park. Especially if you have kiddos! You can never go wrong with animals.

That all being said, hooray for animals, toddlers, and great friends!

Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

At April 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love these pictures. I love taking my son to the zoo. He loves it.

Don't forget to link up today and enter my stella & dot giveaway.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

 
At April 25, 2013 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Jess said...

What a fun day!!! Luke looks like he really enjoyed it! I can't wait to do these things with my little. 3 weeks to go until I meet him!!

Jess
Sparkles and Crafts

 
At April 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww, they look like they are having so much fun! I haven't been to the 'Safari Park' {or as I still call it the Wild Animal Park} in years!!

 
At April 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

I LOVE San Diego! Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to do things like this with my babes!
Style in the City

 
At April 25, 2013 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

I have been meaning to go to the zoo for weeeeks now! The SF Zoo has a 10-week-old baby tiger and I want to see her so very badly! :) Glad you guys had a great time!

Perpetually Caroline

 
At April 25, 2013 at 11:36 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

This looks like such a fun day!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At April 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Ms. Morgan said...

I love the San Diego Zoo system. Growing up in SD that's all I knew and the first time I went to the Oregon Zoo (where I now live) I was like "Ooooh. What a cute little zoo." Nothing compares. I missed both the Zoo and the (newly renamed) Safari Park! Looks like you had lots of fun.

Stop by when you get a chance to msmorgansrealitycheck.blogspot.com

 
At April 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great day! I know that I love that central Ohio has the Columbus Zoo. Taking kiddos to see animals is my favorite past time. Nothing better than watching them watch all the exhibits!

 
At April 25, 2013 at 3:17 PM , Blogger RH said...

I love the stripes!!

 
At April 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

your hat is darling!

 
At April 25, 2013 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Another elephant lover! :) they are one of my favorites. And what's better than a little at the zoo? :)

 
At April 26, 2013 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Kathleen Harper said...

You look so pretty - love the red! What a fun day, I love the zoo! Have a fantastic weekend :)
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

 
At April 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This post is just to precious love your style!!

All in a Soiree
Snippets of everything pretty, and sparkles of everything weddings and design!

 
At April 29, 2013 at 4:39 AM , Anonymous Linda said...

Lovely photos, your toddlers are adorable and it looked like a really great family afternoon. My boys love going to the zoo as well and playing with the farm animals :)

 
At May 2, 2013 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

I'd love to have a pet elephant, too!They're just the funniest and cutest! And can we just talk about your little guys heat exhausted red cheeks?! Presh!

 
At May 5, 2013 at 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you all look so cute! I am completely in love with your hat! Your little boy looks just adorable too.

Josie
FineandFeathered.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home