<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Hello There!

3.29.2013

Hello There!

 Top: Sprightly So (I wear a size small). Dress: Vintage. Hat: Madewell. Shoes: Steve Madden. Belt: LOFT.

Hello! How is it going? Time slipped away as Luke and I sniffled and vomited our way through the week, but rest assured we are much better now. I almost forgot how to log on to this darned contraption. And can I tell you how much I loved not blogging? Don't get me wrong, blogging is the greatest, but sometimes life just calls for a little time out. And time outs are good. Good for the brain, the soul, and all things in general. 

In the meantime we've been staycationing, which means doing nothing in particular and catching up on some missed beach time. Who knew doing nothing could be so much fun? And since I am the human equivalent of a sloth (it's true, I am possibly one of the slowest, sauntering-est people on the planet and Matt is always asking me if I can walk any faster) that type of behavior is welcomed in my book.

Now we are off to dye Easter eggs! I am thinking ombre eggs this year...

Labels:

9 Comments:

At March 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

A break once in a while is definitely needed by everyone!

Come and checkout my giveaway!

http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

 
At March 29, 2013 at 12:56 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I agree that sometimes time outs are important. I hope that you are all feeling a lot better now!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At March 29, 2013 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Ombre eggs sounds good. And I love that outfit!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At March 29, 2013 at 1:38 PM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

cute photos! such a lovely outfit :)





http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

 
At March 29, 2013 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

you look so cute! Happy Easter

happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At March 29, 2013 at 9:20 PM , Blogger bgbychristina said...

I love your blog! Definitely following now, stay in touch xx

thedailysugar.blogspot.com

 
At March 29, 2013 at 11:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love the chambray over the floral!!
xo, aiyanajane
www,citystylecountrysmile.com

 
At March 30, 2013 at 6:24 PM , Blogger {EnLove With Life} said...

I am glad you and Luke are feeling better! Being sick with the flu is never fun!! Great vintage find!

 
At March 31, 2013 at 7:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look adorable!! That hat is so cute on you! Sorry you were sick.
xoAmy
www.dreamingincashmere.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home