<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Yours, Mine And Ours

2.27.2013

Yours, Mine And Ours

1. Our favorite shoes we wear practically everyday. 2. What we are currently reading. 3. We like to color coordinate in blue plaid. 4. Our favorite fruits we can't live without.

Life with a baby moves all too quickly. What am I saying? Life in general moves all too quickly. The older we get, the faster the days shoot through the door and exit through the window. It's this rumble of moments, memories, and emotions all swirled together and the next thing you know you are 10 years older and wrinkles are setting up a permanent residence on your face. 

Sometimes I just want to scream, "sttttttooooooooopppp!" and press pause. Recline and put my feet up without the impending thought looming in the back of my brain that time is of the essence so hurry, hurry, hurry!

This life is a funny thing sometimes. In an effort to savor those moments that inevitably slip through the cracks by the seconds, I will be recording every other week the little things that make us, well, us. What books we are currently discovering. Our favorite foods. The clothes we wear. Anything that represents our family, our interests and how it all binds us together.

Would love for you to join in on capturing the little details that add up to create your wonderful life!

Labels: , ,

23 Comments:

At February 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this post! I hope you do more...really creative.

I can't get over how much I love your hair too!

Cheers.

 
At February 27, 2013 at 11:48 AM , Blogger yours truly said...

Just came across your blog and love it!

Great post! Very creative

 
At February 27, 2013 at 12:21 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Awww this is such a cute idea for a post! <3
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At February 27, 2013 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

Love this idea! Can't wait to see more!

 
At February 27, 2013 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Kelsey Keller Weller said...

Cutest pictures ever. What a sweet idea!

 
At February 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Emma-Cristy said...

sooo freaking cute. sweet post, it's so unique :)


Emma
http://emmacristy.blogspot.com

 
At February 27, 2013 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Megan said...

I love this idea so much!! Such a cute post. I definitely will be participating as well :)

 
At February 27, 2013 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Those are our favorite fruits too! :D I mentioned you in my blog today ;)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At February 27, 2013 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is SUCH a cute idea! I love the shoe and shirt pictures. Your kids will love looking at them later on and seeing how tiny their clothes were. :)

 
At February 27, 2013 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

This is so cute! I love seeing his itty bitty things - & Goodnight Moon is a favorite of mine too! We just got a new pup, & am trying to enjoy all the little things while trying to not wish she would hurry up and grow up!
xx
Here&Now

 
At February 27, 2013 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this! Thank you so much for sharing :)

 
At February 28, 2013 at 7:19 AM , Blogger pretty little things said...

what a cute post! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

 
At February 28, 2013 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I love this! I have a pair of flats that same color and if it wasn't so FRIGID I would be living in them too :)

 
At February 28, 2013 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

I love LOVE your idea! Something I needed... Definitely going to be doing this...

happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At February 28, 2013 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Tina Harns said...

What a lovely idea. You are so creative and talented.

If you're interested in a phenomenal book that is well written and wildly captivating, I suggest Tim Gunn's "Fashion Bible". A good friend of mine gifted me this gem, and while normally I stick to classics, I absolutely loved this book.

www.achaiforme.blogspot.com

 
At March 1, 2013 at 3:23 AM , Blogger MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

"...and good night to the old lady whispering hush." my husband thinks that weird rabbit is freaky. He won't read Goodnight Moon to our son. Ha!

I love those cute blue shoes. What a way to add some color!

 
At March 1, 2013 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Erika said...

I love this collection!

 
At March 2, 2013 at 5:46 AM , Blogger Applewood Road said...

Let us know how you like the anna book! It has been sitting on my shelf for a few years now and I never got around to it!
- Time Stand Still

 
At March 2, 2013 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Goodnight Moon is my fav! xolili

www.satinandscotch.com

 
At March 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM , Blogger ALLIE NYC said...

How is that book on Anna Wintour? I have a gift card for B&S that I still need to use. Really fun post, and great photos!

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

 
At March 4, 2013 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Tala said...

cutest series of photos !

 
At March 6, 2013 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Kate said...

This post is adorable. I love the idea of capturing all those little things that make us "us", especially when it comes to family! Also, I almost bought those same blue gap flats last night on sale for $10, but was feeling lazy and walked away, but you've convinced me (through this post & the few others I scrolled back to see with you wearing them!) that I need to go back for them! They're adorable!

 
At March 13, 2013 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really liked it! She is a total biatch, but it makes her story all the more captivating.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home