<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Warm Weather, Where Art Thou?

1.17.2013

Warm Weather, Where Art Thou?


Let It Be Spring

The sun is shining, so why not get a cardigan to match it? I know, I know, it's only January. But, neutrals and itchy wool only hold their appeal so long before one starts to ooo and aww for corals, shades of navy and florals (which would account for the blog redesign, too). And let's not forget the silky smooth feeling of rubbing your lips with rosebud salve to give those puckers that beautiful sun-kissed look! Ahhh, I can just feel the tiny freckles darkening on my nose and my skin turning golden.

Are you excited for spring?!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At January 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Laura said...

I'm so ready for spring. Although I like wearing winter clothes, I don't like being cold. So, I think the best weather is when just a light jacket is required. I really love the bangles pictured. The dress is adorable and the cardi is such a fun color! Now I'm really happy I'm travelling somewhere warmer next week! :)

 
At January 17, 2013 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this sunshiney look! Makes me happy. :)
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At January 17, 2013 at 11:57 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

This outfit is so so cute! It definitely makes me long for spring time. I love that pink bow!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At January 17, 2013 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Oooh bows!!! I just did a similar blog post about all the things I'm excited for this spring and bows made the top of my list. I blame Kate Spade.

 
At January 17, 2013 at 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

those shoes are so cute. ughhh why does forever 21 not make small enough shoes? i love the new blog design.

 
At January 17, 2013 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

 
At January 18, 2013 at 5:32 AM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

Lovely outfit but I'm no ready for spring... Need to get back into shape for a huge comeback...
also, love your new blog design


happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At January 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I second your thoughts on warm weather, where are you? Love the outfit.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

 
At January 18, 2013 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

definitely excited for warmer weather it's freezing here in NY! also flipped through your other posts and happy belated birthday to baby luke! he is just the cutest especially in those photos with his cake omg too adorable!

City Style

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home