<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Dare I DIY?: Studded Cap-Toe Heels

8.23.2012

Dare I DIY?: Studded Cap-Toe Heels


As I was flipping through the September issue of Lucky Magazine, I noticed everything is either studded, cap-toed, or getting pointy again. I thought to myself, "I like all of those things, but I would like them combined." Thank the high heavens I held on to my Nine West pointed toe heels. In fact, the lady at the consignment store didn't want them. It's okay, lady. Your loss, my gain.

For the record, this is the easiest and shnazziest DIY project to bring a boring, old pair of shoes that are headed to the donation bin back to life.  And it costs $3, assuming you already have a glue gun, which I'd be shocked if you didn't and you are the crafty type. Or not. A glue gun is a household staple. 

FYI, studs are super hard to find at craft stores right now since everyone and their pit bull are studding everything. I bought the seasonal Halloween pack from Michael's, which has orange, black, and silver rhinestones and studs in it, however you can find some great studs here and here.

Let's get on to the project!

 

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At August 23, 2012 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow very impressed! Adore your blog! Just started following you, would love if you had a look at mine if your interested http://mineminemaggie.blogspot.ie/
Great post!
xxx

 
At August 23, 2012 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

OMG! We are on the same wavelength! I have studded heels as my next DIY (except mine are on the back). Cheers to creativity and like minds. A margarita would be in order if we were neighbors;)

 
At August 23, 2012 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Callie said...

I love it, what a great idea!

 
At August 23, 2012 at 2:04 PM , Blogger sarahannnoel said...

The thing that impresses me most about DIY posts like this is that you CAME UP WITH the idea on your own. Like, now that I've seen this, I'd love to try to execute some variety on my own; but I love that you have the ingenuity to flip through Lucky and envision THIS. Bravo!

S
the Reverie blog

 
At August 23, 2012 at 2:04 PM , Blogger sarahannnoel said...

The thing that impresses me most about DIY posts like this is that you CAME UP WITH the idea on your own. Like, now that I've seen this, I'd love to try to execute some variety on my own; but I love that you have the ingenuity to flip through Lucky and envision THIS. Bravo!

S
the Reverie blog

 
At August 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM , Blogger The Egg said...

pretty much obsessed with you.
so impressed!

xo the egg out west.

 
At August 23, 2012 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so cool!

 
At August 23, 2012 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

those look amazing! great job

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At August 23, 2012 at 5:10 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh wow, these look amazing!!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At August 23, 2012 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Very cute!

 
At August 24, 2012 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Jessi @ Life: The Epic Journey said...

Cute! I love that cap toes are coming in. So fun!

 
At August 24, 2012 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Kira said...

Super cute, what a great idea!

 
At September 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these, they turned out hot!

 
At February 25, 2013 at 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It also said banks had cut dealer commission to an average of 2 percent from 4 %, about 18 months ago pay day uk if your financial troubles amount is 5000or above, picking consolidation loan could be advantageous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home