<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : You Look So Familiar

3.23.2012

You Look So Familiar

via. via. via.

At least once a month a random person will ask me if we've met before or if I'm related to so and so. Then it is followed with the line, "You look sooo familiar" to which I reply, "I have one of those faces."

I think I finally figured out the reason behind the madness. 

When I had blonde hair, people always told me I reminded them of the Olsen twins. With the advent of Pinterest, I was finally able to do some picture hunting of the entire Olsen family that looked similar to yours truly.

What do you think? Could I possibly be the lost fourth sister? I always had a sneaking suspicion in the back of my mind that I was adopted...

If not, Matt thinks there is a good chance I could be a celebrity double for Lauren Conrad. But then again, I've always thought LC resembles the Olsen's a bit, so maybe we are all just related.

via
 
Hey Ashley, Mary-Kate, Elizaebth, or Lauren? If you ever need someone to fill in for you, I'm your girl. Let's keep it in the family, okay?

Alright, I'm getting out of control here. Time to go.

Abbey Rodriguez-Olsen-Conrad signing off.

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

At March 23, 2012 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Gentri said...

Hahaha! You're so funny and do look like them! I wish I did!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Michelle (michabella) said...

You are sooo pretty!!! You def could be their long lost sister!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

you look a loottt like them.. except prettier. ;) but my vote is YES! you are the 4th!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Leah said...

girl, what's funny is that those pics of them might have been photoshopped and yours is natural.
I say you're the winner over your long lost siblings!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 8:29 AM , Blogger Christi Lynn said...

you really do look so similar!! especially compared to lauren!!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

I can definitely see it!! :) You're gorgeous!!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Haha! You've just got the "I'm a famous person's doppelganger" genes.

 
At March 23, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Jan said...

That's so funny! :D

xo
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At March 23, 2012 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Sarah Hartley said...

You're definitely a long lost Olsen. Maybe you can talk them into eating a bit being their "sister" and all.
Sarah
www.comingunstitched.com

 
At March 23, 2012 at 10:06 AM , Blogger wjmom said...

My parents still think our younger daughter looks a lot like you. So when you come into the fame and fortune, please remember her...

 
At March 23, 2012 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

Oh my goodness, you look almost identical to all of them! I didn't realize it until you posted this, but now I can't imagine how I could have missed it!

Incredible!

xxx
Jenna

 
At March 23, 2012 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

When I first saw your pictures, I thought you kinda looked like J.LO too? Crazy? Maybe. BUT DON'T DISCOUNT IT UNTIL YOU RESEARCh. HA

 
At March 23, 2012 at 1:52 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Wow, you really do look a lot like them! No wonder you're so gorgeous!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At March 23, 2012 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha - oh abbey :) although you totally do look like them!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Kira said...

I never noticed it before, but you totally do look like an Olsen!

 
At March 24, 2012 at 1:24 AM , Blogger Lot said...

haha! your lauren conrad pic made me laugh so much. You are very funny.
And yes, you really do look like the Olsen family. You should check if there is another kid in the Olsen family that looks nothing like them and pursue the possibility of maybe having been switched at birth? :)

 
At March 24, 2012 at 6:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny but it's cool because you do actually look like them! :)

Say x
eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

 
At March 27, 2012 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

There is a striking resemblance isn't there--it could be your new career a professional lookalike.

And I loved the Olsen twins, remember Two of a Kind; Passport to Paris; and all their other films--good times!

 
At January 7, 2013 at 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm new here and have been perusing through your site. You have a great sense of humor and you have a beautiful family! And this post above was a riot but so true! :-)

 
At January 14, 2013 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Leica said...

J-Lo meets Christina Applegate

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home