<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Ride Em' Cowgirl!

4.19.2011

Ride Em' Cowgirl!

In honor of a Country Strong marathon I will be embarking on in the next 24 hours, I thought I'd channel my inner cowgirl today.

Disclaimer: I do not, by any means, have any experience that remotely resembles anything of an actual cowgirl. However, I can appreciate the leather boots and western chic look, and I am not afraid to be a quasi-cowgirl poser!

Dress, Gap; Cardi, my literal sister's closet; Belt, Lucky Brand; Flower ring, LOFT; Earrings, F21; MIA Boots, Nordstrom Rack

I just love the trends in fashion right now. The combination of masculine and feminine brings so much variety to a wardrobe! I absolutely love my ruffles with my distressed boots! Perfect balance of masculine and feminine.

To give this look a more bohemian feel, lose the cardi, swap out the boots for some sweet espadrilles, add a fedora, and stack on those bangles and long necklaces!

Thank you for following and reading my blog, little lovers! I truly appreciate your support and friendship in the blogosphere! You are the best!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At April 19, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger What Sadie Did said...

OOoh those boots are great with the dress, love the tips too!!

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

 
At April 19, 2011 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

wow you look stunning love the outfit the dress with the cardigan is so adorable!

giveaway on my blog!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

 
At April 19, 2011 at 11:06 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I'm always a fan of the cowgirl attire :) If you were in Provo I would let you borrow some real cowgirl boots and a belt buckle :)

 
At April 20, 2011 at 5:22 AM , Blogger Mrs Vintage said...

Great belt!!

www.mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com

 
At April 20, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Mrs. Skvortsov said...

Cute cute!

 
At March 14, 2012 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Joke said...

I'm totally reading back from the beginning. That dress is lovely on you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home