<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The LBJ (Little Black Jumpsuit)

1.01.2015

The LBJ (Little Black Jumpsuit)





Black Chiffon Jumpsuit (on clearance!)
1000 Shillings Grace Copper Pipe Necklace c/o
Heathered Black Mira Espadrilles c/o

I would like to extend a very appreciative thank you to all of you who encouraged me on Instagram a few months ago to buy this LBJ. And no, I'm not talking about Lyndon B. Johnson, as my brilliant friend Bekka says. I am talking about the one, the only little black jumpsuit. It's the new LBD for the casually minded folk such as myself. This thing is like wearing onesie pajamas, but with more clean lines and no side-eyeing from your grandmother for wearing pajamas in public. (But plenty from your husband who doesn't understand "fashion"!) Most importantly, I really like the simplicity of it.

Also, these wedges. They are fabulously comfy and have the right amount of height while still being practical and mom-friendly. They are from Mira Espadrilles. Mira couldn't find a quality espadrille without all the fussy details and trimmings. So, she started her own shoe line! I love supporting small businesses run by women, and I am here to vouch that Mira's product is wonderful. The one thing is that they do run on the smaller side, so be sure to order one size up (although they are working on sizing to be more of a true fit). From the packaging to the quality, it is good all around.

Right now they are running a special for $40 per pair with free shipping! Be sure to follow along with Mira Espadrille on Facebook or Instagram to receive updates and promos. Also, stay tuned for a giveaway tomorrow with 1000 Shillings (the necklace I am wearing)! They, too, are an amazing, female-owned small business, which supports Ugandan mothers and women in their efforts to provide for their families. So many good things going on! I am excited I get to be a part of it and share it with you.

Hope you are all having a terrific start to 2015. Happy New Year!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 1, 2015 at 8:09 PM , Blogger - said...

Very nice.

 
At January 2, 2015 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Danette! :)

 
At January 8, 2015 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Erin @ Love, the Campbells said...

Oh my goodness I chatted with you via Instagram about how gorgeous this lbj was and I bought it after you said you found it sooooo cheap. I just have to tell someone (lucky you) that j just got an email from target saying they refunded me back the money because they no longer have the item in my size. Nooooooo. Haha seriously though what a crappy email to wake up to!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home