<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

8.05.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday




Skirt: LOFT
Top: LOFT
Scarf: LOFT
Sandals: c/o Celtic & Co

1. This is one of those outfits that looks polished, playful and feminine, but just so happens to be extremely cozy. Like, pajama status cozy. Also, aren't these sandals just beautiful? They are hand-dyed in the dreamiest, mustard yellow color, and since we live in a sunny climate year round they will be a staple in my wardrobe for the fall transition. The leather is gorgeous, and Celtic & Co has tons of other quality shoes and boots to choose from.

2. Fact: Someone actually paid $3,154 for Justin Timberlake's half-eaten French toast (source). I swear it wasn't me, guys.

3. Once upon a time it was my dream to be a microbiologist or virologist, so the whole ebola outbreak is absolutely terrifying.

4. I shared five tips for transitioning into motherhood on this new mama's blog! There are a few key tips in there that I wanted to share since they have made my life easier, so if you are a new mom yourself, or know someone, pass it along! :)

5. Would you rather live in a house made entirely of chocolate or gummy bears?

Aaaand, here's Matty! I call this pose The Walmart Special.


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At August 5, 2014 at 3:55 PM , Blogger AubreeNoelle said...

That French toast thing is crazy! But your outfit is so cute and I love those shoes!

aubreenoelle.blogspot.com

 
At August 5, 2014 at 10:04 PM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

cute! i really love your pattern mixing!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

 
At August 7, 2014 at 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that skirt! And I'd rather live in a house made of gummy bears duh - those suckers get hard when they're cold and they would melt together nicely but wouldn't get all goopy messy like chocolate would in the heat.

 
At August 7, 2014 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Tori Baldridge said...

It was me. I bought that French Toast....or at least I would've. LOVE me some JT ;)

 
At August 14, 2014 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't it nuts?! And thank you! :)

 
At August 14, 2014 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Sandy! xo

 
At August 14, 2014 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

But then you'd get to swim in gooey chocolate! Num! ;)

 
At August 14, 2014 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I knew it!! ;)

 
At August 20, 2014 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Erin @ Love, the Campbells said...

Your outfit is absolutely dreamy!!! And gummy bears. Absolutely definitely gummy bears!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home