<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Palazzo Pants

8.22.2013

Palazzo Pants

 Top: LOFT (similar). Palazzo Pants: Vintage (similar). Belt: LOFT. Earrings: c/o INPINK. Bracelets: c/o INPINK. Lipstick: MAC Candy Yum Yum.

These are my beloved, bonafide 70's palazzo pants. I scored them at a local thrift store. They smelled so terribly of maple syrup that it stunk up our entire room when I first brought them home. 

Weird things like that always keep me guessing where my thrifted clothes have been and what they've seen. In this case, I'm thinking these floral wonders have frequented many a disco night clubs à la John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. I especially like to think so, considering I did this exact hippy dippy dance the first time I slipped the bad boys on, Bee Gees on full blast, of course. 

You could say these pants make me feel a little wild. I gotta keep the spunk thriving somehow, you know, being that I'm 7 months pregnant and all that jazz (or should I say disco?... that was a horrible joke). And speaking of being 7 months pregnant, they just so happen to be high-waisted and loose enough to fit perfectly on my round bump. It's like they were made to be my sassy maternity pants. What can I say? I'm stayin' alive! ;)

Labels:

18 Comments:

At August 22, 2013 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Jane V. said...

Hi! You are absolutely beautiful and glowing. I can only wish to be half as gorgeous as you when (*fingers crossed*) I'm pregnant.

Those pants are too die for!! Flowers and bright colors are my fave :-)

~Jane B.

 
At August 22, 2013 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Amy Harris said...

they look so comfy and cute! perfect for pregnancy :)
love//amy
amylynn188.blogspot.com

 
At August 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look so so beautiful! Love the print on those pants.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At August 22, 2013 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

lovely :)

 
At August 22, 2013 at 2:01 PM , Blogger jenna j. said...

you seriously make pregnancy look so amazing!

xo
jenna
mama daze blog

 
At August 22, 2013 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Abbey, you are SO CUTE. I love those pants.

 
At August 22, 2013 at 8:21 PM , Blogger P. said...

Those palazzos are pretty wild! But wearing them well is just a matter of attitude, so you totally rock them!

xo,
Ana Paula
{Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

 
At August 22, 2013 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I'm obsessed.

 
At August 23, 2013 at 2:11 AM , Anonymous shop vouchers said...

so pretty!

 
At August 23, 2013 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Stylishly in love said...

Adorable pictures of you. Love the top bun on you.

Happy Friday!
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

 
At August 23, 2013 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Well look at you in your fabulously snazzy pants!! My gosh I love them! and you just look so stinkin gorgeous my dear I love it!

 
At August 23, 2013 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here&Now said...

one fabulous looking mama! Those pants certainly are EVERYTHING!
xx
Here&Now
Please vote for me to win a trip to NYFW!

 
At August 26, 2013 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Megan said...

can't handle your gorgeousness!!

 
At August 26, 2013 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are so completely adorable it's ridiculous. Those pants look amazing though! I'm never lucky when I go thrifting, but I would have probably just passed these up...maybe that just means I'm a bad thrifter :) Again, you are adorable. And gorgeous. xoxo

 
At August 26, 2013 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Hannah Avery said...

What amazing colorful maternity pants. You look gorgeous!

-Hannah

 
At August 26, 2013 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous discount vouchers said...

So pretty!

 
At September 22, 2013 at 7:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

iloved those pants I makea lot of quilted pantsmade out of quilt blocks therewide leg pants

 
At September 26, 2013 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the color design of your floral palazzo pants it looks good on you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home