<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Summer Wishlist

7.10.2013

Summer Wishlist




Danny Zuko's brawny voice singing, "summer lovin', had me a blaa-aaast," has pretty much been stuck on repeat in my head all summer long. It's the ode to a perfectly cheery and cheesy summer, just the way I like it. In honor of such a song and temperament, here is a little collection of the things I've been eyeing all summer long, or a post which could otherwise be titled "Things I Would Buy If I Were Lousy With My Monies." 

This look is how I picture the ultimate, carefree summer playing through my mind. Cruising on my mint bike (Huffy till I die!) through the streets of Encinitas and along the coast (with Luke on the back in a child bike seat not pictured, obviously), sun shining on my face with my billowing dress and pink-tinged hair blowing in the wind, not giving a hoot. And a darling little picnic lunch packed in my Tory Burch backpack that I can only dream about owning, of course.

What do your summer wishlists look like?

Labels:

8 Comments:

At July 10, 2013 at 1:16 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Great wishlist! Love the sunglasses.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At July 10, 2013 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I love that song! Cheesy, yes! But it is still great! Your wishlist items are calling my name. I can here them saying, "Jessica buy me!" I agree with you though that I would buy them all if I were being buy with my monies. I would want the bike and the backpack the most!

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

 
At July 10, 2013 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Jamie Alyssa said...

I am loving that bike!!!!

 
At July 10, 2013 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i'm planning my july wishlist right now and have the same tory burch backpack! great minds think alike! i love carrying a backpack as a diaper bag and it would be so so perfect :)

 
At July 10, 2013 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

I love the mint bike! And I really want to try hair chalks, but they never include the only color I really want to try -- navy blue. Why is that?

 
At July 10, 2013 at 10:47 PM , Blogger fabulouspetite said...

i like to have that sunnies.....

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

 
At July 21, 2013 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Katie said...

That dress looks so flowy and perfect. need.

 
At July 21, 2013 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here&Now said...

So fun! I love those sunglasses & I definitely need to pull my hair chalk out and give it a go!
xx
Here&Now
Enter my $50 J.Crew giftcard giveaway!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home