<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : 'Merica

7.03.2013

'Merica

 Shirt: Walmart. Boyfriend Jeans: LOFT. Shoes: ShoeDazzle. Headband. F21. Sunglasses: Target.

Happy Independence Day (tomorrow)!

Can you tell it's one of our favorite holidays? Can you also tell we are big diehard Duck Dynasty fans? If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you've probably heard my incessant raving about how much I love the Robertsons (it's almost as bad as my obsession over JT) and how I think we should move to Louisiana and become one of their redneck kin. I mean... beards! Man ponies! It's my not-so-secret alternate life I dream for. Who cares if it's scripted? They are hilarious. 

So this shirt...

What started out as an emergency pit-stop at Walmart for a cooler for the beach, somehow turned into Matt, Luke, and I all buying coordinating Duck Dynasty shirts. Oh, Walmart. Sometimes I do actually love you. 

I am so grateful for the freedom we all enjoy as Americans, and to live in such a grand and beautiful country. Wishing you all a wildly fun and safe 4th of July! Hope you take the time to get decked out in a patriotic garb and feel the red, white, and blue blood pulsing through your veins!

God bless 'Merica!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At July 3, 2013 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Katie said...

You are the cutest ever. I actually have a friend/blog pal/pen pal who lives in the same city as the Robertsons and says she has seen them out and about sometimes. And she was all like "No big deal" about it. Everyone here is obsessed with the show - except me but I do think it is okay.

Have a happy 4th!

 
At July 3, 2013 at 6:52 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Super cute! Those shoes are amazing. I hope that you have a great holiday!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At July 3, 2013 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable!!! I have yet to ever dislike what you are wearing I might just have to raid your closet and steal everything :)

www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

 
At July 3, 2013 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

I love "Duck Dynasty," too! And I love your headwrap. It was on my "to-buy" list, but I never bought it. Boo. Maybe next year!

 
At July 3, 2013 at 9:17 PM , Blogger NIKA said...

Oh such a great style!:)

Bye,
NIKA

 
At July 3, 2013 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

You look so festive and cute. Love it.

 
At July 4, 2013 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Sophie said...

Gotta get those shoes in my hands! happy 4th of July!
Sophie
x

 
At July 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Dox said...

So cute, I love it!

 
At July 4, 2013 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Oh you just make me laugh!! I mean seriously... those shoes are fabulous!!! The end.

 
At July 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Oh I love this getup so much! A nice change from the usual fashion blogger's frou-frou fourth of july outfits.

 
At July 5, 2013 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

WalMart WOULD sell those shirts! haha love it! And your stunning shoes are giving me heart palpitations! i die!
xx
Here&Now
Enter my jewelry giveaway!

 
At July 7, 2013 at 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look awesome!

 
At July 8, 2013 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Maya Schuller said...

Love this look!! So fun and bold-- my favorite of the blogs that I frequent. <3

http://thecoralcameo.blogspot.com/

 
At July 11, 2013 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Gentri said...

Ok, this outfit is FANTASTIC!! Please post a photo of the family in matching shirts, and if you've already posted it please direct me there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home