<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Dare I DIY?: Valentine's Goody Bags

1.24.2013

Dare I DIY?: Valentine's Goody Bags


I'm convinced Valentine's Day is the best holiday for crafts. Any excuse to get my hands on an excessive amount of pink and hearts I will take! 

Valentine's Day is also the best for giving little trinkets and gifts, and these Valentine's goody bags are the perfect package for your loot! I saw this version of them on Pinterest, and absolutely had to get all sassy and crafty and create my own (oh, and don't mind the typos on bag five and six... I was in a hurry and it's too much work to go back and fix it now... that means I'm just lazy, but I know you will forgive me).

The muslin bags, heart stamp, banner stamp, and ink pads I bought from Paper Source, and the paint and stencil materials I purchased from Michaels.

Pick your favorite cutouts, stencils, and stamps, along with the yummiest candies to stuff these guys to the brim and you are set! Enjoy!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At January 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Hanna said...

Ohhhh...I die! So so ao cute!!!! I'm stitching up a heart garland for out mantle:) xoxo H

 
At January 24, 2013 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

These are a-dorable! Love them Abbey!!

 
At January 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Deanne Marie said...

Totally have to agree with you! :) Valentines Day Crafts are the best. :) And I love all the colors!

 
At January 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

Totally adorable bags! Now you have to bake up some delicious goodies to fill them with!
-- and post it later

happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At January 26, 2013 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Nicole ♡ said...

These are seriously the cutest little bags I've seen! Too cute ♡

 
At January 27, 2013 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

These turned out SO cute! Great work lady!
xx
Here&Now

 
At January 28, 2013 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

oh my goodness! these are SOO cute!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

 
At January 30, 2013 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Natasha said...

I've been longing to do these for quite a while now =))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home