<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Picture An Hour

1.23.2013

A Picture An Hour


6 AM: The sunrise from our balcony
7 AM: Breakfast time, including my daily morning cup of raspberry leaf tea
8 AM: Getting ready for the day. We are getting oh so talented at brushing our teeth and making faces
9 AM: Naptime equals filling orders for the store and catching up on work
10 AM: Playtime includes gazing out the window, dreaming of a bright future as a Nobel-winning physicist
11 AM: Nugget's lunch
12 PM: Running errands
1 PM: Stocking up on produce at the local farmer's market
2 PM: Naptime, again
3 PM: More work updating the shop
4 PM: Relaxing and putting our feet up (with a side of double chin)
5 PM: The sunset from our balcony
6 PM: Matt making dinner (I cashed in on the whole husband making dinner thing)
7 PM: Bathtime
8 PM: Winding down for the night, which includes burning my favorite candle to make my senses happy

* This post was inspired by a blog post I read from the Sandra Juto blog about a year or so ago. Gotta give credit where credit's due!

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

At January 23, 2013 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

adorable photos! looks like a great day.

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At January 23, 2013 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

LOVE this idea. I might just have to do this soon (and give you credit of course!)

 
At January 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this idea! May I try it sometime? xx

 
At January 23, 2013 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i love this idea, i might do a post like this at some point.

and i have recently bought my favourite candle, it makes me so happy.

 
At January 23, 2013 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Darling idea! Since I work, mine pics wouldn't be nearly as varied as yours! ;)

 
At January 23, 2013 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

That polka dot dress is your shop is so super sweet! It's such a beauty. I can already imagine it with a mint cardi and some cobalt accessoiries. Why isn't spring here yet!? x

 
At January 23, 2013 at 12:27 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

This is a fantastic idea! And your pictures turned out so beautifully!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At January 23, 2013 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Stesha said...

I love this photo an hour! its perfect!!

xxS

 
At January 23, 2013 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Katie Blacker said...

So beautiful! Looks like a fun day. I wanted to also say thank you for including me in your "blogs i read" post. Consider me flattered. Love your blog + style!

You Had to Be There

 
At January 23, 2013 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Hanna said...

I absolutely love this post!!! Such a beautiful story told throughout the day!!! Xoxox Hanna

 
At January 23, 2013 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Jenn @ What You Make It said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love all the bright colors and getting a peek into your day : )

 
At January 23, 2013 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Mrs. Skvortsov said...

such a great idea! love it.

 
At January 23, 2013 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Love this post idea!

 
At January 24, 2013 at 2:43 AM , Blogger Natasha said...

Love it!

 
At January 24, 2013 at 11:15 AM , Anonymous Erika Ping said...

These pictures are amaxing! Can I ask wat kind of camera do you use?

~Erika
http://www.withinthesun.com/

 
At January 24, 2013 at 9:42 PM , Blogger crissy // mama boss said...

I did this for 12-12-12 :)
Your photos are stunning! And darling, what double chin?

 
At January 26, 2013 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Carolina Aurélie said...

Sooo sweet!

 
At January 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM , Blogger jenniemarie said...

I love this idea, love the photos, and I especially love your awesome blue shoes!

 
At January 29, 2013 at 6:16 AM , Blogger ZADIN said...

This is a great idea for a post. Beautiful photos.

www.zadinblog.com

 
At February 6, 2013 at 2:26 PM , Blogger All My Happy Endings said...

I'm just stumbling across your blog - I'm new here. And this is the first set of pictures I'm seeing of your wee one. I couldn't help but smile -- he's gorgeous! Reminds me so much of my 18 mos old son, with that blonde hair. Ugh, how I can't wait to squeeze him when I get home today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home