<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Sprightly So!

12.31.2012

Sprightly So!

You guys, it's here. This crazy, looney, fabulous dream of mine to own a clothing shop is an actual reality. Somebody pinch me!

Actually, I would really love it if you would go check out the new and beautifully improved Sprightly So! Tell your friends, sisters, co-workers... even tell your brother's best friend's cousin's girlfriend about it!

Thanks for reading Along Abbey Road over the past (almost) 2 years and supporting my life and aspirations. You guys are a big part of the final push I needed to create this vision into a tangible and wonderful thing.

In honor of the new relaunch and the New Year accompanying it, I am giving 10% off your entire purchase through the middle of January! Just use code "FRESH13" at checkout.

I hope you love it. It is very much a work in progress (labor of love) at this point in time, and there will be much more fabulous merchandise to come, but for now we are keeping it small and hoping to grow, just as all small businesses must do. Be sure to let us know your thoughts and feedback!

Happy shopping!

P.S. An awesome Sprightly So giveaway is around the corner... keep your eyes peeled for some good stuff!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At December 31, 2012 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations! i am so excited for you :)

 
At December 31, 2012 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Gentri said...

YAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAY! I'm so excited for you! Did I ever respond to your email about it? I hope so! But if not, know I'd like to help in any way I can!

 
At January 2, 2013 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Kendra said...

Congrats, Abbey! It all looks great! I'll be sure to give you a shout out this week in one of my posts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home