<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : I Ask, You Tell

8.01.2012

I Ask, You Tell



What is your blog about?
My blog began as a food blog to document my latest and greatest feasts but recently, it has evolved into a blog about what inspires me, from food to people to art.

Where do you find inspiration for your blog and life in general?
The blog world is such an incredible world that continues to inspire me every day. I also find inspiration outdoors. Anytime I'm immersed into nature, my creative juices seem to flow.

What is your favorite book?
To Kill a Mockingbird... for sure!

What is your go-to fashion accessory?
This llama necklace from Madewell... it goes with everything and is way too cute!

If you could have lunch with any person (past or present), who would it be and why? 
I would have lunch with Bri Emery from Design Love Fest. Besides being an incredible illustrator she's an outrageously successful business woman.

Be sure to check out Allie's blog, Beauty & the Feast! It's one you are going to love, I promise. She is adorable, has awesome content, and is a great writer. I especially love her About section because I am a serious user and abuser of the Oxford comma ;) Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At August 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Elisha said...

I love to Kill A Mockingbird!!!

 
At August 6, 2012 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

LOVE Allie!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home