<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Heber Part 2

7.20.2012

Heber Part 2

 
 

I told you there were more people and pictures to come. This isn't even the whole lot! Big families are awesome, I don't care what anyone says. There is never a dull moment and always something dramatic happening.

The Heber trip included pedicures with nieces. More hanging out with Grandma. Snuggling with cousin Troy. Eating my sister Ginger's perfect cake... adorable, right? Luke meeting Aunt Holly, which was a much-anticipated event! Smiling with cousin Shaun for a second time (can I get a medal for this achievement, anyone?).  Celebrating Troy's 5th birthday, hence the Avengers cake! Fishing with the boys for the first time. Me trying to figure out the whole manual shooting mode, which explains some strangely blurred photos (I'm just a newbie to it, so it might take awhile to get it down). More snuggles with Aunt Holly. Cracking jokes with cousins Victoria and Camri.

If you peek really close in the picture where Luke is sitting in my sister's lap wearing the green shirt, you can see his new mohawk haircut my sister and mom cut last week, as opposed to his pathetic, wispy comb over  in the rest of the pictures. It's the only baby boy hairstyle that works right now, as much as I'd love for him to have the Dapper Dan look.

Just to clarify, my sisters are not twins, although the pictures may suggest otherwise. I didn't realize how similar they look until putting their photos side by side. Weirrrd. And then there's me. Actually, I look more like them than I ever have in my life especially compared to the days when I had short, blonde hair (circa 2007).

Needless to say, my trigger finger and the camera were tired by the end of the week, although I now have some priceless family photos which I will thank myself in the future for snapping. As hard as I try, I am slowly but surely turning into that crazy relative who insists on capturing every waking moment. I'm sensing an intervention in the near future...

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At July 20, 2012 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i am turning into one of those crazy relatives too but i like candid shots and am fussy about lighting and basically a nightmare and i think everyone else is like who cares just take the photo already ;)

 
At July 20, 2012 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

cutest babyyyy ever! i love this!

xxS

 
At July 20, 2012 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was sent over by Modern Modest Beauty! I've been a follower of yours for a while :)

 
At July 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM , Blogger High Dollar Hippie said...

Such a cute baby and adorable family! Love these photos :)

Drey - highdollarhippie.blogspot.com

 
At July 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Blogger henning love said...

what a cute baby! coming over to your blog via modern modest beauty

 
At July 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Jill said...

HI! via Modern Modest Beauty

 
At July 20, 2012 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a fun cake and cute baby! Sent over by Along Abbey Road.

 
At July 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oops,lol, meant to say sent by Modern Modest Beauty:)

 
At July 20, 2012 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Mimi said...

awww, these photos are so wonderful! so many memories captured! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

 
At July 20, 2012 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Magz and Mez said...

You have a lovely family :)

Modern Modest Beauty sent me!

 
At July 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Carla G said...

I was sent over by Modern Modest Beauty. I'm a new follower! Thanks for the great giveaway! :)

 
At July 21, 2012 at 1:20 AM , Blogger Dyn said...

Nice post! I love it! ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

PS: I don't post shits... :p

See you soon on my blog!

 
At July 21, 2012 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! I was sent by Modern Modest Beauty! :) You're blog is really cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home