<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

7.31.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Tee: LOFT. Skirt: Nordstrom Rack. Shoes: Romwe. Belt: H&M.
1) Taking pictures on our balcony is what happens when you've just returned from a 3 week trip, you are coming down with the flu, you have no food, no jobs, and your pet's heads are falling off.

2) Fact: Your kitchen has about 100,000 more germs than your bathroom, and over half of kitchen faucets are contaminated with bacteria like E.coli (source).

3) On Sunday, the word captcha generator gave me a slang, somewhat derogatory term for a female body part. I didn't know whether to be shocked or laugh out loud, so I did the immature thing and laughed. What is with me acting like a 12 year-old? Sadly, I have no excuse.

4) As we were driving home from Utah to California, we saw an exit sign for the "Zzyzx Road." That cannot possibly be a real name and I am convinced they named it that for all of the alphabet game playing road trippers.

5) Would you rather sleep in a tent only at night for the rest of your life or have to use an out-house in an otherwise normal house?

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At July 31, 2012 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Clarissa Earl said...

This post totally made me laugh! The question in number 5 is a tough one. I think I'd have to go with the outhouse. :-)

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

I'd go with the outhouse..

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Laura said...

I drive past that sign each road trip home to Coeur d'Alene Idaho from California every year and laugh at it each time and came to the same conclusion as you because there isnt really anything at that exit just a road haha!

I would rather have an outhouse and a normal house, because though I despise no running water toilets, I would at least have a shower in the house, and able to stand up while changing clothes, haha hate that about tents!

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Mae said...

Outhouse! (Although I do love me a good tent)

 
At July 31, 2012 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Allie said...

those neon flats...! so cute!

 
At July 31, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh. I love this outfit and the colors, the flats are awesome. I think I rather have to use and out-house and live in a normal house... ;) AND thats some crazy stats about the kitchen!

Sara
http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com

 
At July 31, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Roots Out West said...

Out house....I love would you rathers.

 
At July 31, 2012 at 11:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are driving to CA from UT this weekend and I am going to specifically look for that sign!

Definintely an outhouse

 
At July 31, 2012 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

I always noticed the Zzyzx road exit on our trips from UT to CA and wondered about it! It never occurred to me that it might be for the alphabet road trip game.

 
At July 31, 2012 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you are so adorable! i love those flats.

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At July 31, 2012 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Kate said...

How funny! Oh, and bring on the tent!

 
At July 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Jessie said...

Just found your blog and think it's the cutest thing ever! I'll definitely be following along now.

 
At July 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Hmmm, that is a tough question! I'm really not sure! I sure do like indoor plumbing.....
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At July 31, 2012 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ha, I love Zzyzx! You should look up the history of the road, it is actually kind of interesting.
And I would say outhouse. I love LOVE my tent, but I love my bed even more. And knowing that rain isn't going to get through

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

I caught that Dumb and Dumber reference ;)

 
At August 1, 2012 at 9:31 AM , Blogger alex said...

You look beautiful! I love this combination!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home