<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Getting Caught In The Nude

8.01.2012

Getting Caught In The Nude

Dress: LOFT. Sweater: Charlotte Russe. Hat: Madewell. Sunglasses: H&M (thanks, Stephy). Sandals: c/o Jellypop Shoes.
Apparently I think the law of "if you can see them, they can see you" doesn't apply to me. I ran out to the kitchen to get something for Luke the other day right after I hopped out of the shower. In my mind it was free-range. After all, we live on the top floor. Who was going to see me?

I am not quite the invisible ninja I pegged myself for.

There in the broad view of daylight, a person happened to be walking by. A person I am dubbing as a random stranger because I can't face the fact that it was most likely a neighbor whom I may run across in the future... awkward. I can imagine that conversation...

Stranger: "You look really familiar."
Me: "Yeah, I get that all the time." Please don't remember that one time you saw me naked. Please Please. Please.
Stranger: "I think it was... oh wait. Umm, yeahhh. It's a really nice day today, isn't it?"
Me: "Beautiful. I have to go now. Okay {insert mortified eye twitch}. Bye."

Maybe that's why I am subconsciously trying to blend in with the sidewalk these days.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At August 1, 2012 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

You look absolutely adorable in that hat! Haha, you know what, I always think that if I'm inside my house, no one can see.. I guess that's not quite true. :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
At August 1, 2012 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

Haha, that's awesome! I'm always scared of that happening! Love the outfit :)

 
At August 1, 2012 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

haha I'm glad i'm not the only one who runs around naked with the windows open! I blame it on being raised in the middle of nowhere.

 
At August 1, 2012 at 8:49 AM , Blogger crissy // mama boss said...

Ok, that is hilarious! Love the outfit. Your earrings are awesome!

 
At August 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA I do that all the time in my house, maybe I should be more careful after this story... LOVE that dress by the way!

Sara
http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com

 
At August 1, 2012 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

this made me laugh so much probably because i run about in my towel way too often--this is definitely going to happen to me one day.

 
At August 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh gosh, why do those things always seem to happen?? Love this outfit, especially that hat!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At August 1, 2012 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Kira said...

Awkward! And...cute earrings :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home