<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Dare I DIY?: Polka Dot Mason Jar

8.02.2012

Dare I DIY?: Polka Dot Mason Jar

Welcome to my new feature, Dare I DIY? Numerous DIY projects will be brought to you by yours truly every Thursday. Little did you know that I am a crafter at heart. I've been collaging and creating things from everything from old magazines to plastic bottles since I was 5. True story. 

I'm constantly working on new projects around the house and for my shop, so I thought I'd share my makings via the interwebs. Some things I love and think, now that looks cool, and other times not so much. Let's be honest. There are just some things that should never be dubbed as a DIY because it runs the risk of looking like a cross of a peacock screaming for its life and a busted pile of wood. Let's just not go there. Just say no. And that's where the name comes in.

I hope you can find some inspiration and some fun projects for yourself to try! For now, I give you my first Dare I DIY? project...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At August 2, 2012 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

That is adorable. I am sipping out of a mason jar currently. :D

 
At August 2, 2012 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this, and awesome new feature!

 
At August 3, 2012 at 12:52 AM , Blogger Dearest Lou said...

So dang cute! I'm planning on having mason jars as glasses at my baby shower (; I'll have to see if my friend who is lending them to me is up for doing this!

 
At August 3, 2012 at 9:45 AM , Blogger kendra @ little almanac said...

Abbey, your shop is so darling! I'm going to have to order a family heirloom necklace from you when we finally decide on baby boy's name. I love it!

 
At August 3, 2012 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

cute and crafty!? You rock lady!
xx
Here&Now

 
At August 4, 2012 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Mrs. Skvortsov said...

I just added a shop my closet page to my blog. Please come check it out if you're interested or know someone who may be. Thanks!

www.urbanstarling.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home