<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

7.17.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Blouse: Thrifted. Pants & Belt: LOFT. Earrings: H&M. Bracelet: c/o INPINK. Platforms: c/o Jellypop Shoes.
 1) If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you already saw this, but I have to mention it again because I still can't believe I said it. Last night I asked my mother-in-law to email me the WiFi password for their internet. Yeaahhhh... last time I checked, that doesn't exactly work out too well. 

2) I invented the greatest campfire treat in the world. It's called The S'More Del Diablo. I'm thinking it needs its own post, it's that delicious and decadent.

3) For the record, the flight with Luke went marvelously! I flew by myself with him since Matt was already here in Chicago for work. Let's just say Luke is a dream. I love that little Nugget! Also for the record, Nugget is Luke's other name we call him 50% of the time.

4) Fact: Jef Holm likes boys. Okay, that is obviously not a fact and I am totally talking about The Bachelorette which I vowed I would never do on this blog, but... I really, truly, genuinely believe Jef is gay and that ABC paid Emily off to not pick Sean so he could be the next Bachelor. Rant over.

5) Would you rather have a photographic memory and be able to memorize every bit of information you have ever read or possess the automatic ability to play any musical instrument in the world with professional skill?

Labels:

20 Comments:

At July 17, 2012 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Fashion With Ellie said...

Great summer outfit, so casual and chic. The belt is awesome!

Ellie

 
At July 17, 2012 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

that touch of neon makes the outfit! love your hair too!!

xxS

 
At July 17, 2012 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Jessica Gitler said...

love the white denim with that bright shirt and the belt fits so perfectly too!! nice outfit!
jess
JESS CAUSE BLOG

 
At July 17, 2012 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Jan said...

You look so classy girl! I can't wait for the S'more Del Diablo recipe!!!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At July 17, 2012 at 11:06 AM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the earrings and cute top :)





chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

 
At July 17, 2012 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Christi Lynn said...

that hair style looks so great on you!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Christi Lynn said...

and i totally agree emily was paid to kick sean off!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Allie said...

so cute! you need to do a bun tutorial... its perfect!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:55 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I'm glad the flight went well! You look beautiful. I am loving those earrings!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

In response to #5 - musical ability, hands down. Some things you just don't want to remember.

And that color is awesome on you!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Mimi said...

i love this whole look, so beautiful! :D s'more del diablo sounds delicious and i can't wait to learn more about it. :)

p.s. i have a photographic memory and i quite enjoy having it, but i'd also love to be able to play any musical instrument in the world. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

i agree about sean! and i would choose photographic memory hands down!

http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

 
At July 17, 2012 at 6:01 PM , Blogger High Dollar Hippie said...

I heard emily and jef are engaged and roberto from ali's season is going to be the next bachelor! Her and sean would've been adorable and he kinda looks like he could be ricki's dad!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Love that skinny belt! And I'm so glad your flight went well!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

1. Glad the flight went well.
2. Reality TV being faked? NEVER.
3. You look adorable.
4. I'm gonna have to go with the musical instrument thing.

 
At July 18, 2012 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

that last one is so hard...think the musical instrument one as i have no musical talent whatsoever.

and love the emailing your mother-in-law that is something i would have totally done :)

 
At July 18, 2012 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Love love love the color of your blouse!!! And in answer to the question in #5 - instrument, definitely!!! If I could remember everything I would always be telling people things and struggling to prove my information (especially with my argumentative hubby, haha!)

The Blue Hour

 
At July 18, 2012 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this top! the color is wonderful and I MUCH rather have the ability to remember everything... for sure.

Sara
http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

 
At July 22, 2012 at 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for that smore recipe! YUM!
As for the question, I'm going with musical abilities. There are somethings you just don't want to have to remember all the time.

 
At July 23, 2012 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Gina Thomas said...

hello! I am your newest follower and i am pleased to have found your lovely blog through modern modest beauty:)
gina
http://www.hiyaluv.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home