<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Atelier, S'il Vous Plaît

6.29.2012

Atelier, S'il Vous Plaît

1. 2. 3.

With the exception of two tees and some cut-off denim shorts, all of my clothes are packed away. I do apologize for the lack of style posts, but moving is the best excuse I can conjure. 

With packing and new digs on the brain, I've been dreaming up interior design possibilities. My wish for dark wood floors and white walls is being granted, and oh are the ideas endless. Thanks to my Pinterest, my treasured home curations can finally take on a form of their own.

I've been pining (not to be confused with pinning) for a charming, little atelier of sorts where my ideas and creations can come to life. The above images are right up my alley and will be reinvented in a similar way. With a new weekly feature in the works, an innovative space is a necessity. This move is bringing a fresh (beach in the backyard anyone?) approach to every facet of our lives, including this little space on ze internets. And boy, is it going to be awesome. 

Send happy vibes to us this weekend as we are huffing, puffing and mumbling & grumbling our way up two flights of stairs with boxes in hand... oh, and eat a box of Oreos for me.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At June 29, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

moving is sooo annoying! Why is it that I loose clothes every time I move? Uh! Love these inspirations miss!

xxS

 
At June 29, 2012 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

good luck with the ove! how exciting!

and i will eat some oreos for you, as though i needed an excuse ;)

 
At July 1, 2012 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

Definitely sending happy vibes because moving really is fun! :] Also, I'm excited to see cute pictures of your new place!!

 
At July 3, 2012 at 4:51 AM , Blogger Clara Turbay said...

it´s so great, love it all.

 
At July 3, 2012 at 1:19 PM , Blogger PSbyDila said...

What a great inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home