<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Mommy Travel Outfit

7.25.2012

Mommy Travel Outfit

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

Summertime is the most traveled season for us. Now that we have a baby in tow, it can get a little tricky and sometimes its hard to keep in style and comfort on those travel days. That daunting question of, "What should I wear to travel with a baby?" hangs in the air and can be overwhelming. Alas, I give you my go-to summer traveling mom uniform.

A black maxi skirt is basically like wearing sweats, but in a chic way. I like to break up wearing all solids by always incorporating a print into my outfit. Enter the striped tee. If you don't have a basic black and white striped tee in your closet, go get yourself one immediately. For realsies, it will be the best mommy purchase you've ever made. It's the easiest way to give your blah outfit some oomph. The panama hot is obviously a hot trend this summer and it doubles as a stylish way to cover up bedhead or greasy hair! As a mama, this occurs more often than I like to admit and a hat is an easy, quick look for me when I have little to no time to fuss over my hair. Strappy, flat sandals are easy to walk the miles and miles at the airport without sacrificing style. You absolutely must have a baby carrier when traveling with a baby. Good news is that TSA doesn't require you to take baby out anymore! Three cheers to you, TSA. I officially don't 100% despise you anymore. Last but not least, traveling with a small, compact diaper bag is imperative unless you like feeling and looking like a pack mule.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Rachael said...

A very chic look. I just bought a very similar hat but fear the reduced price tag may have encouraged me to buy one that is slightly too small for my head!Rx

 
At July 25, 2012 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

love the outfit!

 
At July 25, 2012 at 1:03 PM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

love this combo! I didn't know Target had panama hats!
-Kristen

 
At July 25, 2012 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

This is a great outfit! I'll have to bookmark it for when my baby comes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home