<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Heber Part 1

7.18.2012

Heber Part 1

 

You loving this trip down the family tree? The show doesn't end here. You guys, this is only half of my family; I am the youngest of 8. 

Six of us were all able to hang out in Heber at my parent's house this last week. Every time I visit I am reminded of the charm, history and simplicity they live in, and it makes for a much-needed and quality time with the family.

The cute as a button kiddo with the dreamy eyes at the top is my Bodelicious. If you tell him that though he responds with a, "NO! I'm not Bodelicious! I'm Bode BOLTON!" High School Musical has been playing non-stop at their house for the last 4 years. 

Obviously the ole' man is Grandpa, of course. And that sweet, little lady in the rocking chair is Grandma.

Catching a picture of my Xbox guru of a nephew, Shaun, smiling is a rarity. You would have better luck spotting a white leopard in the wild, so basically I struck gold by capturing this shot. Yet another one to go in the frames! 

 The dudes making Lukey laugh are two of my five older brothers. Unfortunately, the other two of the five couldn't make it out for the trip to Heber, but the other one that would make five lives right up the street, although he is not pictured. That sounded like a horribly confusing story problem that takes an hour to figure out. Just take away from this that I have 5 brothers and 3 of them were there in Heber. Suppose I could have just said that in the first place. Dooooyyy.

You see those two beautiful girls above? Those are my nieces (Maty, the gorgeous darker one is an aspiring VS model) and I couldn't ask for better girls to be an aunt to! But they are just 2 of 4 amazing nieces. 

And we all know who that darling baby boy in the stripes is. These are some of the last pictures of his unruly hair before he got a big boy haircut. Stay tuned for his new do...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 18, 2012 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

so fun! I love family!

 
At July 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

luke's little hand so cute :)

 
At July 19, 2012 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

Awesome family photos! Makes me miss my own family – usually in summer I go to Italy to visit, but this year I already got my two weeks in spring.

Meanwhile, I'll have to enjoy family reunions vicariously, through lovely photos like yours!

 
At July 20, 2012 at 3:52 PM , Blogger Bubba and Dani Workman said...

Hey Abbey, I got sent over from Modern Modest for the giveaway. I follow your blog and have been LOVING all the photos of Luke! We have a little dude who is 5 months old now, so we can totally relate! Wonderful blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home