<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

5.22.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 
Tee, Belt: LOFT. Pleated pants: Some store in Spain. Oxfords: Vintage. Bracelet: INPINK. Necklaces: Sprightly So. Shades: Anthropologie.

1) Anyone seen What To Expect When You're Expecting? Is it any good? I want to see it, but I don't trust anything Rotten Tomatoes has to say. I'm always that person that loves horribly cheeky movies anyway. 

2) Fact: In 1924, a monkey in Indiana was tried, convicted, and fined $25 for smoking a cigarette. Indiana has some caahh-raazy laws.

3) Benny, our black chihuahua, is blind. Max, the blond one, is sort of like his seeing-eye dog. This blind chihuahua that made the news also has a seeing-eye dog named Max! I think they copied our story. It's okay -- our pups are cuter.

4) Would you rather never have any pimples or never have any body hair? (If you are one of those perfect people whom this is a reality for anyway, you are disqualified and I am extremely jealous)

5) My maiden name is Fish. No, I am not joking. Yes, you have my permission to laugh.

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At May 22, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Laura said...

A group of us (husbands included :) went to see What to Expect, and we all really liked it! The girls a little bit more because the jokes were funnier to us, but all the guys said it was good, the one thing they did say was they advertised it more as it being the "dudes" the daddy group who goes walking, and they arent a huge part of the movie, big, but not the main characters. They said that they thought they did that to rope the husbands in haha! And about the pimples or body hair that is a toughy, shaving is annoying, but pimples are worse I would rather have a beautiful clear face and shave still ;)

 
At May 22, 2012 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

They tried and convicted a monkey? And the monkey was smoking a cigarette? So many things to wrap my head around!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
At May 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I am in love with that belt!!! So cute. And random comment...your teeth are perfect!!

 
At May 22, 2012 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

you look sooo adorable!! I adore your sunglasses, and braid!!

x.

 
At May 22, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

I really want to see that movie...but I'm guessing it's just okay, although I don't know how they get all those stars to be in it!

You're so rockin' those bangs....just sayin'. Are you still liking them?

The Mrs. and The Momma

 
At May 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Jan said...

I love your sunglasses and belt!

I'd rather not have pimples, at least I can shave/wax or get lasered! ;)

I want to watch that movie too but I always don't have anyone to watch movies like that with. Mom and boyf like action movies, sister and in law like epic ones that people in Rotten Tomatoes love.

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At May 22, 2012 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Roots Out West said...

Love those sunglasses.
That is a tough would you rather, but I am going with no pimples.

 
At May 22, 2012 at 11:24 AM , Blogger wjmom said...

Dear everyone,

Thanks for not making any snarky comments about the maiden name. I give you permission to laugh, too, but don't even think you're gonna come up with a joke we haven't already heard.

Sincerely,

Another Fish

 
At May 22, 2012 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

That outfit is so cute!!
And.... Body hair. Fo shizzle. I can handle a pimple, but I hate waxing, shaving, tweezing- it's awful, and such a hassle.

 
At May 22, 2012 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Lischen said...

I love your closet so much!! :)

Lischen
xxx

 
At May 22, 2012 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

Visiting from and here's to you, Mrs. Robinson! You have such a fun blog! And can I just say, I totally love the title of this post :)

 
At May 22, 2012 at 4:44 PM , Blogger SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

LOVING that belt, and that shot where you can see your hubs in your sunglasses' reflection! :)

 
At May 25, 2012 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Wardrobe Girls said...

you're seriously SO cute! love your style!

xo,

wardrobe girls

www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

 
At June 3, 2012 at 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really diggin' those sunglasses!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home