<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The Ultimate Kitchen Curation

5.18.2012

The Ultimate Kitchen Curation


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.

Currently on Pinterest, I am obsessed with kitchen and dining stuff. The problem has been that I want to see all my favorites on one board. After much work and curating, I have created my own board. Hello, ultimate kitchen.

The foam green Smeg fridge has my heart pounding. Why is that all the cool appliance stores are in the UK? Note to self: move there after living in Coronado, but buy that fridge as soon as possible.

That mason jar light fixture from Pottery Barn elicited an audible gasp/squeal from me when I first laid eyes on its beauty. That's the definition of love at first sight right there.

In other news, I realized I have a serious addiction to home decor from Anthropologie, but then again who doesn't have an Anthro addiction in general?

West Elm is my new second favorite. I'll take one of everything please.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 18, 2012 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Love all of your picks! Buying a house soon and def thinking the same idea if it needs a redesign!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 8:51 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

That light fixture is all sorts of amazing!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At May 20, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That light fixture is awesome...and DIY-able!

Lovely kitchen board.

Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home