<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Blank... Or Maybe Not, Thanks To JT

5.21.2012

Blank... Or Maybe Not, Thanks To JT

Dress, Blazer, Necklace, Belt: LOFT. Shoes: GUESS.
For the first time in a very long time I don't have anything to say. My mind is blank. I'm trying to decide if it's writer's block or I'm just plain old lazy. I just Googled (is that officially a verb yet?) "writer's block" and learned some interesting things... so that's why Eminem went AWOL in the rap/hip-hop world for so long!

Now I finally have a reason to blame Justin Timberlake's lack of delivering a current album. C'mon, JT! Pull it together! If it means having JB leave you so you have a source of angsty inspiration, I'm okay with that. Alright, that's a lie. I'd be sad. I hate Hollywood breakups and would frown every time I saw tabloid covers smattered with a depressed Jessica Biel walking the streets of Hollywood in loneliness. How could you??? {insert weird, disappointed granny voice}

Bottom line, you just need to give us some of that musical goodness already!

Welp, looks like I found something to write about after all. Thanks, JT, for contributing something to my life (although I wish it was new music if you couldn't already tell).

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At May 21, 2012 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Look at you, hot mama!
And JT TOTALLY needs to release some new jams.

 
At May 21, 2012 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

I wouldn't mind if JT left JB, That would mean hes on the market!

xx

 
At May 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

You look so pretty, love the red on you. Ok, have you seen the amazingly funny youtube video about this very subject?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAusmM0fhkc

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
At May 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

Oh and warning, the video is not for kids!

 
At May 21, 2012 at 11:54 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I agree with you about JT - some new music would be amazing! You look beautiful - what a lovely dress!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At May 21, 2012 at 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colour of your dress- suits you beautifully :)

 
At May 21, 2012 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You look STUNNING!!

http://www.shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At May 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Jan said...

I love your belt and shoes!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At May 21, 2012 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

haha too funny!

http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

 
At May 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

hey! will you share your makeup routine? your skin is flawless!

 
At May 21, 2012 at 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog because you shop at all these crazy places I've never heard of!! I blame my sheltered life on the fact that I grew up on a farm in Idaho....

Your dress is especially awesome!

 
At May 21, 2012 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Didn't Cry Me A River come from the Britney breakup? And it also happens to be one of my all time favorite songs.

 
At May 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

You are such a babe! Do I say that every time I comment? Red is a great color for you!

 
At May 22, 2012 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Erika @ rouge + whimsy said...

So you know what I heard? JT is focusing on his ACTING instead of singing. Which is heresay, basically. Because I miss that man's booty-pumping beats like whoa.

 
At May 23, 2012 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This color looks fabulous on you.


And am I weird? Hollywood break-ups make me unusually sad. Like Katy Perry and Russell Brand? Heidi and Seal? Frowntown for sure.

 
At May 24, 2012 at 12:00 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

absolutely loving this style! you are adorable, girl!
xo TJ

 
At May 25, 2012 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Veronika Novotny said...

You are looking so gorgeous!! I love this dress, blazer & strappy heel combo. Seriously stunning!! Happy Friday, sweet girl! xo

 
At June 3, 2012 at 7:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THOSE SHOES! I must own them, even if I can't walk in them. Such is the problem with girls.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home