<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : America, Cast Your Votes

5.04.2012

America, Cast Your Votes


Many pregnant moons ago when I had nothing better to do than waste gobs of time on dumb internet sites and no crying baby, I created the above masterpiece. The culprit was a nifty little place on the interwebs called morphthing.com. I highly recommend it to the procrastinating group who struggle with ADD related problems (cough, Youtube, cough) and insist that their fantastical love child with Brad Pitt would be the most beautiful creature to ever grace the planet.

Every person wants to know what their unborn child will look like. I probably obsessed over it a little too much, obviously. Who even makes diagrams of what their child has the potential to look like? This crazy bird.  Someone told me there was a legitimate disorder out there about compulsively obsessing over your baby being ugly. Now that I think about it, I am pretty sure 60% of the time it is true every time (name that movie even though that isn't the exact quote, and you get 1 million points). Exactly, it makes no sense.

Anyway, we decided the left one was the most attractive, the middle one looked like a member of The Backstreet Boys and/or N'Sync, and the right one looked like a girl. Now that we have the Lukester to compare to what the Mighty Morphthing had to say, let's make this official and take a vote. It's good practice for the coming Presidential election later this year, and clearly just as important.


Does Luke look most like:
Left picture?
Middle picture?
Right picture?
You done lost yo mind, mama.
See Results

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At May 4, 2012 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

middle one fo sho!

 
At May 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

I think he looks like the left one!! Couldn't get the voting to work!

 
At May 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's fixed! Now you can vote! :)

 
At May 4, 2012 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Haha that's hilarious. I remember doing something like this too.

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

 
At May 4, 2012 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I did something like this actually a couple weeks ago... And I have no plans for baby making in the near future!!

Now who's out of their mind?

And I don't think any of them look like him... Hard to say. Super cute though!!

xoxo

 
At May 4, 2012 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Kira said...

Haha, I don't think he looks like any of them, but I will make a pick anyway :)

 
At May 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Joke said...

Definitely second picture! You inspired me to do the same!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home