<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

4.24.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Sweatshirt: Free People. Top: LOFT. Belt: Vintage. Pants: F21. Hat: Madewell. Platforms: GUESS.
1) Matt has an interview with a topnotch organization today. Pray that he will make a good impression so I can share more details about it!

2) Fact: "Men are naturally drawn to a woman’s lips more than any other facial feature especially if she’s wearing red lipstick. Within 10 seconds of encountering a female, a man will spend most of his time gazing at her mouth. If she’s applied a bold shade of lipstick like red he will find it difficult to look away. Lips naturally become red to represent a natural flush of arousal very similar to blushing. When turned on, the blood rushes closer to the skin and makes lips appear fuller and plumper. So unintentionally your sending out sexy vibes similar to pheromones. Lips play a key role in sexual attraction as they represent one of those most sensual aspects about a woman. Red lipstick have proven to be the most powerful attractor" (source).

3) Lucky FABB is in less than a week. So excited to see this lineup of amazing people, including my imaginary BFF Janie Bryant. It's fate, people.

4) Have you ever said "You're soooo good lookin'" in place of "God bless you" after someone sneezes? I think I'll try it sometime soon and see if anyone has a clue what I'm talking about. It is almost allergy season, after all.

5) I'm tired of the expression "creative outlet". Admittedly, I have used it in the past but feel it has become ironically cliche. If we are so creative, let's think of a different way to say it. How about "artistic release" or "visionary avenue" or "inspired approach". Yes, that's much better.

17 Comments:

At April 24, 2012 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Rachael said...

I think that's pretty true about lips, I find I'm even drawn to staring at other women's lips! What colour do you have on here? It's gorgeous.Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At April 24, 2012 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

I love this outfit, that belt is too cute! And now I can't stop looking at your lips. :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
At April 24, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Yes to No. 4....I always thought it was a southern thing. :)
-K

 
At April 24, 2012 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

oooh, Good Luck to Matt! Hope he scores good with them! :) I am loving your red jeans! x

 
At April 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the red pants! And sending good luck vibes your way :)

 
At April 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Jan said...

You wore those pants very well! :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At April 24, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Blogger crissy // mama boss said...

#2 is exactly why I'll wear red lipstick on a date with my husband, but will never ever wear it to church. :)

 
At April 24, 2012 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Sweet Laundry said...

I love your styling of these red pants. I would be tempted to do a red, white, and black combo but the brown and grey neutrals give it a softer look. Love the hat too!

 
At April 24, 2012 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Clara Turbay said...

i adore your style today!

 
At April 24, 2012 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Katie said...

you are rocking those red pants and look too cute in that hat!! favorite outfit!!!

 
At April 24, 2012 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Those shoes...I'm in love, I need some!!!

http://littleladyofmine.blogspot.com/?m=1

 
At April 25, 2012 at 2:16 AM , Blogger Jam Oblina said...

love those sandals!

 
At April 25, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

um - you look absolutely fantastic in these pictures! so so gorgeous. and i am in love with your floppy hat and red pants :)

 
At April 26, 2012 at 4:55 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

SO beautiful! I love your hat and also your shoes!!

Lischen
xxx

 
At April 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I thought men looked at your lips if they wanted to kiss you--maybe I have just been getting it wrong all these years.

When I was younger and single many moons ago and if a man looked at my lips it made me so self conscious and made me think I had something on it like pen ink--not sure why pen ink--or that I had something in my teeth. As you can tell I was smooth...not!

 
At April 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Jenn @ What You Make It said...

Your outfit is so gorgeous. I hope the interview went well! I think that totally makes sense about the lips. Now I need to try out some red lipstick on my hubby : ) Laughing at #4 : )

 
At May 15, 2012 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Leslie J said...

Oh how I love your shoes! You look great*__*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home