<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Three Things

4.12.2012

Three Things


Shirt, Pants: H&M Kids. Shoes: Old Navy.

One: Thank you all so much for your sweet, uplifting words in response to my last post. I was not expecting to get so much love from all of you, and I truly cherish the relationships we've formed and the support you give me and my family! Google and I are working on a way to send physical hugs to all of you via email. Also, I learned that putting my life in the public can mean that people will have negative things to say. Such is life. I suddenly feel awful for celebrities. Yes, it is their choice to go public with their life, but I can see how being slandered on a daily basis by millions of people can definitely cause you to go psycho and shave your head (Britney, if you are reading this and I know you are since I'm so famous now, I have nothing but love for you and hope you become the next Xfactor judge).

Two: Luke recently developed this squealing thing and we have our own talent act now. I make a high pitched "woooOOOO" noise, and he copies it. He's like my own personal parrot in baby form. Score.

Three: Here is the winner of the Tunes & Spoons blog design giveaway!


Congrats, Dani! You are about to have a spiffy new blog design! Email me at rodriguez.abbey@gmail.com so you can get the deets to get that blog makeover going!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At April 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

The pterodactyl screech is the best! Glad you are feeling better =)

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

 
At April 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Shauna said...

Love the shirt with the camera!

 
At April 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love his shirt! so adorable!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At April 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

abbeeyyy, my love!! feel free to email me ANYTIME you want to talk.. about ANYTHING. :) I love and adore you!! would you like to be pen pals?? (: email me if so : oldbluejeans98@gmail.com

 
At April 12, 2012 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Jan said...

That's the cutest baby shirt I've seen! :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At April 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww just ADORABLE!!! =)

 
At April 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

Glad you're doing better!
And haha, that's so cute about Luke!

 
At April 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Lischen said...

Love Luke's shirt! The pictures are so cute!

Lischen
xxx

 
At April 12, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You are wonderful. And so are those pictures! They are so so cute!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At April 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Love your adorable son!! First time visiting your blog, ill definitely be following you!!!

-Jessica

http://hopefullittleone.blogspot.com/?m=1

 
At April 12, 2012 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Crystal Seed said...

That shirt is just so cute! And I remember when Chloe found her voice for the first time. Oh My Gosh, it was the cutest thing ever!!! Love that!

 
At April 12, 2012 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awe baby squeals, nothing cuter!
Glad you're feeling the love momma!

-kendall
songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

 
At April 13, 2012 at 9:24 AM , Blogger crissy // mama boss said...

Your baby is too cute!

 
At April 13, 2012 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Kira said...

My daughter has that cute little camera shirt too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home