<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : My Spring Beauty Regime

4.23.2012

My Spring Beauty Regime


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

My face and hair love Spring. A tan starts to grace my face, meaning I can keep it dewy and fresh with a few products that do not require layers of makeup. My skin thanks you, warm weather. Pretty pastels on my fingers and toesies make my appendages happy to grace the world with their presence. Yummy scents keep me smelling like the birth child of a cotton candy machine that collided with a floral shop. The mixture is nothing short of delightful. And every girl with bangs for sure needs a large boar bristle round brush. It's just a no brainer.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 23, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

This homegirl is grateful for a little bit of rosy cheeks. The whiteness was NOT looking good on me. Love my mac powder, too :)

 
At April 23, 2012 at 8:22 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

So many great picks here. And I love that perfume! It's got such a pretty scent!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At April 23, 2012 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Love this post:) I just got nail polish for the first time in...well a long time. Loving it! I love that color!
Creamy

 
At April 24, 2012 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Rachael said...

What a great idea to change your look for spring, all I need now is some Spring weather.Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home