<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Loaded Sarcasm

10.06.2011

Loaded Sarcasm

You can all just start calling me Sybil or Eve, because I feel like I have approximately five different personalities lately. One moment I'm completely depressed and wallow in self pity. Within the next ten minutes I feel like I could climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, I get so pumped and motivated! Then the OCD mood sets in, mixed with a little bit of ADD, which leaves me with OACDDD...boy, is that overwhelming. Are you confused yet? Yeah, me too. Clearly, my sarcastic side is surfacing at the moment.

What's a pregnant lady to do with all of these insane mood swings? 

Doodle. That's right. I doodle my frustrations out. Or in the professional psychological realm, I am using the kinetic system of drawing. You know, the "draw me a picture of your family and how you feel" mumbo-jumbo. Here goes nothing...

This is me depressed. Yes, that is a gallon of Dreyer's ice cream. I eat my feelings, so shoot me.

Here you will see me conquering Mt. Kilimanjaro, whilst making crafts, baking, winning a Nobel Peace Prize, and looking cute. I know all of us ladies aspire to be like this (and I tip my hat to those of you that do). But let's just face the truth that a lot of us end up in this next situation...

I'd like to make an introduction...OCD, meet ADD. Oh, you two don't really get along? Like oil and water you say? Woops. Clearly we can all see it ends in WTE...what the eff?

And this is me being my best sarcastic self, red lips and all.

Thanks for letting me rant, lovelies. Sometimes it's just necessary to be silly.

P.S. 1) Enter my $25 LOFT gift card giveaway here if you haven't already done so!
 2) Please help my Breast Cancer cause! Put this button on your blog and go here to see how you can help! Save the ta-tas!


Sprightly So

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At October 6, 2011 at 10:49 AM , Blogger AmiCheri said...

Haha, you have such a cute way of expressing your mood swings. :)You'll have to add comic writer/illustrator to your huge to-do list. And your blog looks great!

 
At October 6, 2011 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Gentri said...

haha! Aw! I so know how you feel! (well, in a way. I'm not pregnant. But I sometimes feel like this too.)

 
At October 6, 2011 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

adorable! i know exactly how you feel, i was there 4 months ago. luckily it passes quickly and you will have your sweet little baby as a reward! :)
www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At October 6, 2011 at 1:04 PM , Blogger SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

Just wanted to let you know that I added your hope for the cure button to my side bar :)

 
At October 6, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

so adorable at least you have an outlet to let it all out!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At October 6, 2011 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Mary and Dyer said...

this post just totally cracked me up & there is such truth to it!! I wish we were able to let ourselves off of the hook.... Hope you are feeling better tomorrow!! xox

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like.

Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat! :)

Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

 
At October 7, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

You are hilarious! :] I love it! And your drawings are superb!

 
At October 19, 2011 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Kelli said...

You and your blog are just DARLING! Love it!

Also I promise you that these mood swings are probably nothing compared to what I will experience as a pregnant woman if my current life is an indication of what is to come. I'm surprised my roommates don't think I'm bipolar.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home