<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The Wedding Dress

4.26.2011

The Wedding Dress

The looming secret has finally been unearthed!

 Kate Middleton's wedding dress designer is rumored to be Sophia Cranston.

Her line, Libélula, completely corresponds with Kate's preference for sleek lines.

This is my top pick...I love the ruche detail! It is trés chic, magnifique!




Princess? Psh. Kate will be gracing us with the likes and envy of the Greek goddesses if she dons a sleek gown designed by Sophie Cranston.

Check out more of the Libélula line here.

What would your fairy tale wedding look like if you were about to be crowned a princess?


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At April 26, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

that is such a gorgeous dress!

giveaway on my blog!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

 
At April 26, 2011 at 8:28 PM , Anonymous Ruth Huish said...

This dress would ALMOST make me want to get married (again)! ;)

 
At April 26, 2011 at 9:59 PM , Blogger What Sadie Did said...

Beauuutiful!!! :)

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

 
At April 27, 2011 at 5:14 AM , Blogger Mrs Vintage said...

Very pretty!!

Btw, I have my 1st giveaway, hope you would join!

www.mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com

 
At April 28, 2011 at 4:09 AM , Blogger Laura said...

The basic shape reminds me of my prom dress, but mine was black, and didn't have all the draping in the front area. (I love that though!) I miss that dress.

Laura
Born To Be Styled

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home