<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Sleepy Saturday

4.09.2011

Sleepy Saturday

Today is one of those rainy, sleepy days. I just want to bundle up and spend the evening indoors reading a great novel. I could maybe even throw some 30 Rock in the mix to spice it up. Best show ever, and the perfect remedy for the rainy day blues.

Look at this beautiful rainy day inspired photo I found here at deviantART. The website is full of so many beautiful photos!

Photo by nayein from deviantART

If I dare to venture out of the house tonight, I think I'll be in serious need of these little rainboots! I'm loving the poppy!

Coach rainboots, nordstrom.com

Most importantly, there are only 2 days left to enter my giveaway! Click here if you want to win a fabulous cocktail ring!

Have a superb Saturday night!

P.S. As I was perusing through the blogosphere, I stumbled upon the most amazing giveaway EVER.

Check out Squeeze the Pug. She is giving away almost an entire Chanel makeup set! 

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At April 9, 2011 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh, you make the rain sound almost dreamy!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

love the first photo so inspirational! thanks for the comment!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At April 10, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Blogger What Sadie Did said...

I love rainy days. Sunny days make me feel as though I should be out there doing stuff in the great weather, and so when it rains it's nice to have an excuse to be lazy sometimes! ;)

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

 
At April 10, 2011 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Mariana said...

I´m sick of rainy days. Now I just want to wear summer clothes : )

xoxo
Mariana

 
At April 11, 2011 at 2:37 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

Staying in side and being cozy on the couch is the ideal way to spend any rainy day; hope you enjoyed it!

Chic on the Cheap

 
At April 15, 2011 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Monica and Whitney said...

I am loving those rain boots.

http://asktheduplex.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home