<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Girly Girl

4.06.2011

Girly Girl

Dresses and skirts have been my #1 attire this past month and are an absolute Spring essential.

Nothing says, "I am a girly girl and proud of it!" better than a feminine dress with ruffle detail and rich color. 


Dress, LOFT, $4.88; macrame sweater, H&M, $17; scarf, LOFT, $34.50; belt, LOFT, $9.88; necklace, gift; booties, Charlotte Russe, $12
The thing I love most about this look is the versatility of the pieces.

 To take this look from day to evening, loose the sweater and scarf, and add a great set of sparkly bangles to glam it up.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At April 6, 2011 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

such a cute outfit love the color on you!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At April 6, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Sherry said...

love the color mix! also, I love the way you tied the shoes to the dress with the scarf. I have a pair of booties like yours. I think I will try that combo!

Cheers!

Girls Day Out

gdo-family.blogspot.com

 
At April 6, 2011 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Yeri said...

Ooo that coral/pink dress is to die for!

 
At April 6, 2011 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Theresa said...

I cannot get enough of this dress! The color is just too perfect, especially combined with these neutrals. ♥

 
At April 7, 2011 at 7:07 AM , Blogger 20 YORK STREET said...

Beautiful dress! I live in them too so easy to put together, right?

besos,

ML
It's OUT!
Come and join The Pajama Project!
Twenty York Street

Twenty York Street

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home