<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Baubles and Beanies

3.16.2011

Baubles and Beanies

My grandmother is an inspiration to me through her spirit. Although I never knew her intimately, my dad always says I received my love of fashion and color from her.

Thanks, Grandma Bessie :)

The necklace is my statement piece. It is true vintage, circa 1950s.

Mustard skirt, LOFT; striped ruffle tee, LOFT; beanie, F21; gold flats, Nine West; necklace, vintage
This skirt is my staple this season. Whether I pair it with metallic flats, stilletos, or booties, it always looks cute! 

The gathered, ruffle waist and backhook detail are divine & the vibrant yellow looks fab when mixed and matched with practically any color!

If you must have this skirt, check here to see if your local LOFT still has it in stock! You won't regret it!

Also, I just wanted to say hello to my new followers and thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to get to know all of you and hear about your tricks of the trade!


Don't forget to visit, i believe in unicorns, so you can win one of my necklaces as a giveaway!


Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Meredith said...

that skirt is rock star. i love that it has pockets. how handy ... hahah, good pun. good pun. ;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home