<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : My Favorite Coats for Fall and Winter

10.12.2016

My Favorite Coats for Fall and Winter


(CLICK IMAGES ABOVE FOR PRODUCT LINKS AND INFO)

Hi, guys. I realize I'm going a bit crazy with all of these fashion and beauty roundup posts. But I'm just in that mood!

I rid my closet of about 75% of its contents, and now I'm on the hunt for classic, well-made pieces that I can keep forever—or at least a decade, and feel good about still wearing them. You feel me? Is this what adulting looks like?

Today we are talking about gorgeous and classic coats for fall and winter. Even though I live in Southern California, I cannot get coats off my brain. So, I thought I'd share some of my favorites I have saved in my wish lists.

J.Crew Factory City Coat. I'm getting it in the Heather Stone color, and pairing it with this beautiful ivory turtleneck sweater. Classic and clean.

J.Crew Factory Trench Coat. Do you know how hard it is to find the perfect trench? Either the length is slightly off,  the beige color isn't right, it's too boxy, or the collar looks funny. This hits all my checkmarks for being trench coat gold!

ASOS Pink Cocoon Coat. It's on my bucket list to buy a pink coat this year. It's one of those odd neutral colors that you can actually wear with a lot of different items. I like how soft this color is.

J.Crew Hooded Toggle Coat in Plaid. When I was in 9th grade, I bought my first plaid coat from PacSun. It was short, and had fur on the hood. I wore it EVERYWHERE, for about five years until the zipper broke. And it wasn't a fixable zipper break. That thing straight up ripped off the grid and I had to toss the entire coat. I'm still a little bitter about it, and I feel like this J.Crew coat is a nice adult alternative. And bonus! There are no zippers.

H&M Wool Blend Beige Coat. This is a beautifully structured wool coat for under $80. I've had good experiences with the H&M coats I've purchased in the past. They fit well, but I usually have to size up one size.

H&M Wool Blend Red Coat. Every girl needs a red coat in their closet. This one has a classic cut, and the color is beautiful. I'm picturing this coat paired with a chunky plaid scarf and pom beanie while walking around to see Christmas lights, or to pick out your Christmas tree. (Can you see the twinkle lights?!)

Cole Haan Quilted Down Coat. Aside from a classic trench, you need a quilted down coat in your closet. It's one of those chic, timeless pieces that actually keeps you warm, especially if you live in blizzard territory. I once saw an insanely stylish woman wearing one with her Nikes, and wanted to follow her around to see exactly what she bought. Needless to say, you WILL be that woman if you get this coat. This particular coat is also an amazing price for the brand and quality.

H&M Wool Blend Pink Coat. This is my other contender for a pink coat. It feels very Audrey Hepburn, doesn't it? I specifically like the three-quarter length sleeve. Feels very mod and feminine in the blush hue.

Maison Scotch Bonded Wool Coat in Cool Check. This is my splurge coat on the list. It's trendy, it's designer, and it is just really cool. (Aptly named!) I love anything in a large check print, and the blend of ivory and red seems fun, and oddly enough, like a great neutral that can be styled with multiple colors and looks!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2016 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have I mentioned I'm happy you are back?!
:)

Coats are my favorite!
H&M pink all the way!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home