<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Yours, Mine And Ours

8.29.2013

Yours, Mine And Ours


1. Our current reading material. Matt is the world's biggest fan of history and current events. The man is seriously a walking news report and bearer of political banter. I found the Calm Birth book at the library a week ago and it couples quite nicely with the hypnobirthing method I've been practicing. And then of course, we have the most gigantic of books about the most gigantic of machines for Luke, which he reads approximately 16 times a day.

2. Our recent favorite snacks of choice. I am obviously the only healthy one in the group ;) 

3. Our go-to movies as of late. So I know Fifa isn't exactly a movie, but that is what Matt does with all of his free time, much to my pleasure and enjoyment... sike! Here is a little confession about me: I am hopelessly obsessed with below average chick flicks -- specifically ones starring J.Lo. Can't tell ya what it is about them, but they bring me a sense of happiness similar to that of eating a huge chocolate cake. Mix one of these movies with the topic of pregnancy and I'm set! Need I explain Luke's choice of movie? A true Disney classic for boys.

What do the little details look like in your life? Would love for you to link up any of the current happenings in your world!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At August 29, 2013 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i did hynobirthing with ava and i really think it had a positive impact on my whole birthing experience and just feeling calm throughout.

and i love rom coms and am subjecting jonny to them like no tomorrow at the moment as i borrowed a few off my mum :)

 
At August 29, 2013 at 12:22 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

This is so so cute! :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At August 29, 2013 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I must admit I'm a sucker for any and all chick flicks...no matter how cheesy! I love that movie!

 
At August 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Oh gosh, I'm a sucker for those too and my husband catches me watching all these chick flicks all the time because of Netflix's "Recently Watched" feature! Haha!

Jan Loves

 
At August 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

OOh I'm with you on the movie choices haha I love watching below average chick flicks... they are just so perfectly cheesy and predictable!

 
At August 29, 2013 at 9:02 PM , Blogger P. said...

Hey, JLo's romantic comedies are awesome! My favorite is Monster in Law--it is HILARIOUS! Maid in Manhattan and The Wedding Planner are also oldies but goodies. And Enough, although it's a drama, it's super cool! My husband even bought it because we both liked it so much! You should check it out if you haven't. :)

xo,
Ana Paula
{Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

 
At August 31, 2013 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Oh man, I loved Toy Story growing up. I still love to watch all three and then I of course bawl on the last one.

And I know what you mean about a good chick flick! They just bring this certain kind of happiness. Sweet Home Alabama is one of my favorites.

 
At August 31, 2013 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Katie said...

oh you said below average chick flicks, well I love those too ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home