<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : This Made Me Laugh

9.29.2015

This Made Me Laugh

This Made Me Laugh
There are three things in life that will always make me laugh hysterically:

1. Babies laughing uncontrollably
2. Seinfeld
3. Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake

Hands down, without fail, you can guarantee I will be splitting my sides with any of those. And maybe I will be almost as cute as Beyonce while doing it and be all, "I woke up like this." And maybe, "I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker." (A girl can dream, right?)

I can't believe it took me this long to see this most recent segment with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake on The Tonight Show. (Please read here and here for all of my Justin Timberlake fangirling. Hashtag ILOVEYOUJT! Hashtag LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!) And as expected, I watched it six times in a row and laughed harder each time. What makes it even better is that the song they feature in it, "Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol, will forever make me think of Ryan Reynolds in Just Friends. That dude is hilarious (and fooiiine). He needs added to the list. Okay, we're adding him to the list.

UPDATED LIST OF THINGS THAT WILL ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH HYSTERICALLY:

1. Babies laughing uncontrollably
2. Seinfeld
3. Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
4. Ryan Reynolds

Guys, I just got lost down the Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively rabbit hole while looking for a picture of their baby. For the last 15 minutes I was literally just clicking through pictures of them, and then ended up scrolling through her Instagram. She is funny and silly too! She's included in the Ryan Reynolds bundle.

Alright, enough already. Let's get to the point! It's time for all of us to watch the Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake "Looks" segment below, and then freak out laughing even more at the end! Deal? Okay, ready, set, go!


Top image source from Cosmopolitan

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home