<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : I'm Taking A Summer Hiatus

6.25.2015

I'm Taking A Summer Hiatus



Hi, guys. 

I just wanted to pop in and let you know I am taking a summer hiatus from blogging. Well, blogging here on Along Abbey Road, anyway.

We have vacations coming up, I have a new food blog to which I am devoting most of my free time and energy, and I just feel like a break is much-needed right now. (Although I will most likely pop in every now and again to rant about something, and tell you what I am watching on Netflix, because that is important and definitely blog-worthy. There could also be a major Dubsmash montage. I apologize in advance.) 

I will still be on Instagram, and you can follow along with my food blog, The Butter Half, if you miss my ridiculous antics and have an affinity for delightfully horrible food puns and jokes. 

Big Gulps, huh? Alrriiight! Welp, see ya later!

But seriously, I don't know if anyone cares about this incredibly important PSA, but I just felt saying goodbye for now was the right thing to do—I hate it when people just disappear from the internet for significant periods of time without any explanation. 

Okay, now this is really goodbye. (Sort of. Until I feel another Netflix binge coming on.) Toodles!

3 Comments:

At June 26, 2015 at 5:42 AM , Blogger Erin @ Love, the Campbells said...

Hope you have a wonderful summer Abbey! I'll miss reading your blog but I'm glad you mentioned it in advance so I wasn't left hanging ;)
Can't wait to catch up on The Butter Half!
xoxo

 
At June 30, 2015 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Tori Baldridge said...

You deserve a big break!! Have a wonderful summer with your adorable family xox

 
At August 15, 2015 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Say Holt said...

Are you planning on coming back to blogging here? I miss your writing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home