<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Fit Mom Progress Photos (Weeks 4-8)

6.01.2015

Fit Mom Progress Photos (Weeks 4-8)

I can't believe it has already been eight weeks since starting the Bikini Body Guide challenge. Two months down, and one more to go! On the left is week one,  and the right is at the end of week eight.

I took pictures of each week, but kind of fell into the mindset rut of, My body isn't changing. This is all for nothing. I'm going to go eat a whole box of Oreos now, k bye. Such a tragic pity party, I know, but then when I compared my photos, my mind was blown! I've lost at least three inches on my belly. (See my progress photos from weeks 1-4, too!)


This front angle doesn't look like much of a transformation, but as I said above, my stomach is SO much flatter. Also, my butt, hips and legs have toned up and slimmed down immensely. I don't know if you can tell, but in my before photo on the left my right arm is kind of obscuring my hip. It's a habit when I pose for pictures I think, to trick the camera into making me appear smaller than I am. Take note that there is some definite muffin-top taking place, and I am happy to report it is melting away.

Today is the beginning of week nine. The end is in sight, and I am thinking I am going to continue with the Bikini Body Guide 2.0 when I finish this first one. (But I might be crazy for going ANOTHER 12 weeks!) I've come to grips with the fact that I am a mom and my body will never look ridiculously chiseled and Victoria's Secret worthy, and that's okay. But, I can be my healthiest, strongest self. I am feeding my body mostly good foods still and trying to drink the suggested eight glasses of water per day, but I don't feel guilty about indulging in a treat or eating a juicy burger with fries every once in awhile. All things in moderation, right?

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am happy with my progress. I am proud of myself for making it this far and for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I am mentally, emotionally and physically stronger, and I want to live the best life I can. And goshdarnit, I think I'm doing a good job!

Sending you all the motivation and good vibes your way if you are working to make a change in your health, too! Peace and love, friends!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At June 1, 2015 at 7:36 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Congratulations on all o your success so far. You should be SO proud!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At June 2, 2015 at 4:23 AM , Blogger Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

You look gorgeous friend, you are doing so well x

 
At June 2, 2015 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Taylor - Lights Camera Catwalk said...

I'm currently on the road to a healthier lifestyle, and let me tell you girl you should be SO proud! You really don't know how hard it is until you try it! You go girl.

Xx Taylor
www.lightscameracatwalk.com

 
At June 9, 2015 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Shannon!

 
At June 9, 2015 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm trying to hang in there! Thanks so much, girl! xo

 
At June 9, 2015 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's WAY harder than anyone says. Especially when that pile of candy is staring at you and screaming, "eat me!" at 10 pm at night ;) Wishing you all of the success on your health journey. You can do it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home