<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Happy Halloween!

10.31.2014

Happy Halloween!




Just want to wish you a Happy Halloween! I love when it falls on a Friday. It's the perfect formula for a wonderful night of trick-or-treating. I am really looking forward to it with the boys this year since Luke is old enough for it to be meaningful. And because I didn't just have a baby cut out of me! Remember that last year?  I came home from the hospital on Halloween! My, my, how things have changed ;) Also, Luke was the cutest "Melmo" around, even if his costume didn't fit.

Have a fun, safe weekend and be sure to fulfill your parental duties of sneaking all of the "good" candy. (You know, the Kit Kats, Reese's, full-sized candy bars...)

P.S. If you can do a better jack o' lantern impression than Luke, I will give you BOTH of our Halloween candy stashes.
Image Map

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At October 31, 2014 at 11:52 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I hope you have a great Halloween!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At October 31, 2014 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Hollands Reverie said...

I love that picture, his face is the picture of glee! Hope yall have a great night!!

www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

 
At November 1, 2014 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Shannon! Hope you did too!

 
At November 1, 2014 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't he the cutest? We had a good one, thanks! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home