<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Taking Stock

5.25.2014

Taking Stock





Image from my Instagram (@alongabbeyroad)

I saw this list on Sydney's blog (who got it from Pip's blog) and I think it is such a simple and beautiful way to journal what is going on in my head and my life right now. So, I am jumping on the bandwagon because I think this is definitely something worth jumping for!

Making: plans for exciting changes just a few weeks ahead.
Cooking: oatmeal and breakfast foods.
Drinking: what seems like gallons of water because nursing makes me SO THIRSTY.
Reading: The Bear's Song by Benjamin Chaud. Over and over and over.
Wanting: a huge patio table so we can have cozy dinner parties with ones we love.
Looking: to the past and feeling grateful for my freedom.
Playing: catch with Luke.
Wasting: food every time we order a meal for Luke ;)
Sewing: rompers and shorts for the boys.
Wishing: there were more hours in the day.
Enjoying: the gray skies and cool weather
Waiting: for family to come in the coming month.
Liking: Buzzfeed articles on Facebook.
Wondering: what our future looks like, but trying to stay in the present.
Loving: this phase in my life. I have it good.
Hoping: to find more patience within myself.
Marveling: at our ability to create life and really hoping we are doing it right.
Needing: a date with my main squeeze.
Smelling: dirty diapers. Time to take the pail out!
Wearing: a pajama top and no pants — keeping it classy, San Diego!
Following: photography blogs and getting incredibly inspired.
Noticing: the little details and how they really matter.
Knowing: I am the luckiest gal in the world with this life I've been given.
Thinking: too much about everything.
Feeling: content.
Bookmarking: dinner recipes.
Opening: a new chapter in our lives.
Giggling: along with Luke and Wes as they throw each other into fits of laughter.
Feeling: blessed.

6 Comments:

At May 25, 2014 at 1:43 PM , Blogger L C said...

Love this entry! I think I might just try it for myself!
Cheers,
L A
.TheRavishingBlog.

 
At May 25, 2014 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

I like that!! I may take do it for my blog just for myself ha! Love ya

 
At May 26, 2014 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Katie said...

what a gorgeous photo!

 
At May 27, 2014 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You must! It's a fun way to do a little introspection, too :)

 
At May 27, 2014 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Do it, do it!

 
At May 27, 2014 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Katie! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home